What's new

FastTech tracking

Ignore that, it's back.

I could get it on the phone switching off the wireless but it wouldn't come up using my internets.

I've got five orders plus one more through someone. Two via SG are tracking, one is claimed to have been sent by HK halfway through Sept even though I'd paid for the SG option and it's not tracked or arrived and the last two still haven't been accepted by HK after a fortnight.

I'm slightly miffed with them and my pennies will be going elsewhere or being saved into pounds to spend here. I could use stronger language but children might be reading this.

thought for sure that i`d payed for singapore too .but its gone the hong kong route FFS .i`m gutted its getting this way coz they been a good source of bargains till now ..seen the parcel piccy a week last saturday

Now I'd be the very last person to call FastTech Mod a duplicitous, bullshitting, lying bastard but it'd be wrong not to share this with anyone thinking of placing an order:

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/order-support/t/1068254/suspension-of-all-insured-parcels-to-the-uk

You are free to draw your own conclusions but mine is that money has been taken in the full knowledge that they are unable to fulfil the order in a timely (for FT) fashion and I would caution against using them as a result.

I find their continued illegal shipping of batteries to be abhorrent. You all make your own choices, mine is PayPal claims and to strike them from my Xmas card list.

Back
Top Bottom