What's new

FastTech tracking

I've placed 3 orders. I've had email confirmation that the last 2 have now been shipped but nothing about the first one. I'll just wait another week and see if anything actually turns up.

*mumble* *mumble* *mumble* fugginfastichbassards *mumble* *mumble* *mumble*

I've placed 3 orders. I've had email confirmation that the last 2 have now been shipped but nothing about the first one. I'll just wait another week and see if anything actually turns up.

Shipped

Saturday, October 12, 2013 1:44:11 PM

still not showing on tracking and i waited 3 weeks before that for them to be restocked ffs

what you waiting for dave ?

ps .loving the pink bow in your hair darling lol

I'm getting nothing but a growing sense of paranoia for my FT links.

i`m getting right fucked off with the waiting .this is gonna be the last thing i order from them .been about 5 weeks from order till now and no sign of tracking ..at least i`m only in for 20 ish quid ...hope you not gonna be too much out of pocket if things go titties up

Ignore that, it's back.

I could get it on the phone switching off the wireless but it wouldn't come up using my internets.

I've got five orders plus one more through someone. Two via SG are tracking, one is claimed to have been sent by HK halfway through Sept even though I'd paid for the SG option and it's not tracked or arrived and the last two still haven't been accepted by HK after a fortnight.

I'm slightly miffed with them and my pennies will be going elsewhere or being saved into pounds to spend here. I could use stronger language but children might be reading this.

i`m getting right fucked off with the waiting .this is gonna be the last thing i order from them .been about 5 weeks from order till now and no sign of tracking ..at least i`m only in for 20 ish quid ...hope you not gonna be too much out of pocket if things go titties up

I'm down about £200 with fingers crossed Paypal will refund me.

Back
Top Bottom