What's new

FastTech tracking

I wouldnt talk too soon. I get the feeling the problems are a lot worse than they originally stated. I have a couple of bits including a knife in one order from FT, 3 times its been rejected by SGP, and yesterday I was advised it had left the country, and now.......

FT.jpg

I cant shout too loudly at FT until a member on here has their sticky mitts on a parcel I have ordered for them, but I currently have 5 Paypal disputes outstanding with them. I look at FT as another savings account at present :lol1:

I wouldnt talk too soon. I get the feeling the problems are a lot worse than they originally stated. I have a couple of bits including a knife in one order from FT, 3 times its been rejected by SGP, and yesterday I was advised it had left the country, and now.......

View attachment 13657

I cant shout too loudly at FT until a member on here has their sticky mitts on a parcel I have ordered for them, but I currently have 5 Paypal disputes outstanding with them. I look at FT as another savings account at present :lol1:

If it hasn't shipped feel free to cancel it mate. I've started Paypal claims for all outstanding orders today, the nonsense with the non-disclosure of shipping problems has sent me over the edge...but then I've had a shitty day culminating with a stand-up row with a farmer.

If someone finds my easy-going disposition could them please PM me. Thank you. :)

I will leave it until tomorrow fella, as everything is ready to ship with the exception of the dripper which is 'restocking' but for some reason I can get on there at the moment!!!!

Back
Top Bottom