What's new

FastTech tracking

Yeah mine don't have any info on my order ( other than dispatched via international airmail ) this is the first order that I've made that's gone like this. I don't mind the waiting thing just that info says f all to me other than " its not with us anymore so good luck " lol

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

How do you go about returning an item? I think I may need to return my itaste VV V3 as it is not holding a charge for more than an hour now. It had a rattle when I first got it but was working fine and held a charge for a good 4 hours or so but now it's just getting silly. :/
I've raised a ticket. Do I have to pay to return it?

How do you go about returning an item? I think I may need to return my itaste VV V3 as it is not holding a charge for more than an hour now. It had a rattle when I first got it but was working fine and held a charge for a good 4 hours or so but now it's just getting silly. :/
I've raised a ticket. Do I have to pay to return it?

Yep. You pay to return and they raise a gift cert for the postage. Then they'll raise a gift cert for the order is they think it was a duff product and not you.

finally had enough of FT saying to me sorry but orders were reshipped on 8th due to them being returned because of battery shipping restrictions. well i didnt order batteries, mine has never been reshipped because FT never got it ack and tracking just says not found. so ive now ive raised issue with paypal as clearly FT dont have a clue where the package is and are being held to ransom by singapore post but seem to be doing little about getting parcels back and wont issue refund until its iver returned to them or hit 8 weeks.
and even more nonsensicle
FT rebate points shows this!
10/18/2013($33.32)-0.331CG82432TX398781G: PayPal Order Refund
have no clue whos number that is ( 1CG82432TX398781G as its not a paypal one and not an FT one but sure as anything ive had no refund from FT today back to my paypal.

Last edited:
It takes around three working days for Paypal to refund your account.

yeah but nothing on FT to state they have refunded, the order still shows as active and thats the only sign of anything under the rebate section of any activity. normally my payal will show a refund issued and pending too and ive never had a 3 day wait before only when its going direct into bank via paypal but as my order was paid direct with paypay funds it would normally show as instant back into pp. no email, no notification no update on my tickets so its all a mystery, then again the whole rebates section is a complete mystery to me as there are things listed that make no sense as it shows this
Active Points
Pending Points
!!!
confused.com

ps i added the confused.com but wouldnt surprise me if i saw that on my ft account!
oh and under orders when i got a broken puritank from them in the past it states

Refunded to PayPal. ¥13.04 1TM33263NP416505P on my FT account, this current order just shows

Order Total: $34.62
All shipments are processed

Last edited:
Both my orders are showing as having been shipped by HK post but I can't use the tracking number. It is saying there is no such number.

Back
Top Bottom