What's new

FastTech tracking

Well my refund for Chi-you that never arrived has hit my PP account so the question now is do I Re order the ss Chi. Order the brass Chi or wait to see if they get any brass nemesis in to go with my VB ss nemesis? Desicions Desicions

I've a question for folk -

Are the FT packages "signed for" or just regular post?

My previous 2 have come through reception in the building our offices are based, so I don't know if they've required a signature from a receptionist

OK, so if I'm just putting in small orders for drippers/tanks and the like, I could have them sent to my home and they'll be popped through the letterbox...

I've a question for folk -

Are the FT packages "signed for" or just regular post?

My previous 2 have come through reception in the building our offices are based, so I don't know if they've required a signature from a receptionist

Mine have been both.

Mine have been both.

Oh - It's such a pain having to have things sent to other places, and because FT take so long, I hate my job and have over 7 weeks' leave owed to me, I can't guarantee that I'll still be working here by the time a FT order arrives

So I'm currently having stuff sent to my parents' house, which means waiting up to a week longer to get my deliveries.

As I'm not looking to order anything large in the coming weeks, I thought it might be worth me keeping orders down to 2 or 3 items delivered to my home, so the package would fit through the letterbox.

If some need a signature, I'm back to the unsatisfactory solution of having them sent to an address 20 miles away from where I am!

Let's just hope that one positive thing will come from the Thatcherite sale of our property (Royal Mail), and they'll start to actually bring RM up to date and offer us customer-selected delivery times with out of office hours slots to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom