What's new

FastTech tracking

possibly be with you by friday then...based on how it goes with mine.
a few days in an aeroplane, a few days in customs clearance, and a few days for rm/parcelforce.
next step would be "arrived in destination country" (that means its here, and through customs)...and about 2 or 3 days fomr that point mr postman will be your new friend

Just checked my order status;

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
04-10-201304-10-2013Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

Does this mean it's on it's way to me?

Should have it by the weekend :)

Just checked my order status;

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
04-10-201304-10-2013Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

Does this mean it's on it's way to me?

It's now one room closer :D

My experience is that it's 7 days on average from that notification to delivery but it could be less if people get their skates on.

Over the recent problems in the Far East it was taking up to two weeks from that status to delivery. I've penciled in the one I had this morning for next Monday with the hope of a nice surprise at the weekend.

This is the timeline from my M16 which was delivered today:

Screen shot 2013-10-07 at 15.05.14.png

Meanwhile my DHL shipment amazingly went back in time

Screen shot 2013-10-07 at 14.42.38.png

Woo! I may have my order inside a week then? :D
Fleabag, how is yours coming along? You order same thing a day or to later than me.

Fleabag, how is yours coming along? You order same thing a day or to later than me.

I was a day or two later. Tracking has been down last few days. Will check when I get home

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Got a postcard from my recent orders :D

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1381156622227.jpg
    1381156622227.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 41
Gah, excuse spelling/typo's. Had a monster migraine yesterday. Today I am even more dippy than usual. I am like a tit in a trance today :(

Got the shipped email for everything except the Protank 2 (being restocked) on 28th Sept. Tracking is still showing "information received" dated 30th. So mine doesn't seem to be on a plane yet. Would love it to be here before Saturday, but that's looking less likely now

Looking like it - my tracking updates have been flying in throughout the day.

This one has just cleared now - it's one or two days after this Heathrow notice usually :D \o/

Screen shot 2013-10-07 at 20.50.40.png

Back
Top Bottom