What's new

FastTech tracking

Thanks for the info ebayhomepc will do that now .. still not sure if i'm gonna put the order back in or just forget about the Chio-You and just wait for my Vapourbreak Nemesis to turn up ... Still waiting to see what the Vapourbreak version is like when Vern puts his review up...

Yep hopefully the VB nemesis clone is decent :) with the chi you there's a few packages getting sent back I think fasttech needs to remove there name from the package as they are probably getting loads of packages inspected for declaring the wrong value on the package. Of course this is only me guessing but I can't think why they would get to the uk then get sent back.

the VB nemesis is still nowhere in sight guys...chinapost havent even (as far as tracking goes) acknowledged receipt of the parcel.
got given to them just prior to ye'olde'festival so maybe I will see movement on that package today. As well as 3 other packages from the 27th onwards via singapore.
Dont hold your breath for a review this week, thats for sure

My VB Nemesis has moved to 2013-10-05, China, Beijing, United Kingdom on chinapost.

Looks like somthing is happening

I think the same I recon it was inspected and returned to FT

I don't reckon so mate, because of the backlog due to x-raying orders marked dispatched on the 5th and the 9th were just left sitting in rooms...which is what happens as they wait for cargo hold space on the planes.

It's a tactic Singpost/airport are using to get back to normal - they've just returned roomfulls of stuff to senders to clear out space.

There's absolutely no reason for people having their stuff marked as returned from those two shipments not to be refunded today. None. They're just pissing about.

I've just seen a post on fasttech forums from a staff member saying they actually asked Singapore post to return orders to resend them to try and speed things up WTF

Just checked my order status;

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
04-10-201304-10-2013Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

Does this mean it's on it's way to me?

Back
Top Bottom