What's new

FastTech tracking

All this waiting around makes me glad that I Brought my Itaste SVD from a UK seller. It was in my hands within 72hrs. Pity I forgot to order batteries at the same time. But they are coming from UK seller as well, so hopefully not long to wait there either.

If its something you desperately need then don't order from fasttech, if its something you can live without, order from fasttech and then forget about it ;)

If its something you desperately need then don't order from fasttech, if its something you can live without, order from fasttech and then forget about it ;)

Absolutely agree

Can't quite stop myself feeling like a kid counting the days to Christmas, though

I'm not expecting mine to come any time soon. in time for Xmas would be good though :)

I have a tracking number yeah but it seems, from reading posts on here, that that doesn't mean a whole lot.
I'll just knit 'til it gets here :)

I have a tracking number yeah but it seems, from reading posts on here, that that doesn't mean a whole lot.
I'll just knit 'til it gets here :)

Yeah it does, if you ain't got a tracking number it can take forever!

Just to add to whit77 if you ain't got a tracking number it can take forever! but if you do have tracking it can take forever :)

Back
Top Bottom