What's new

FastTech tracking

Raised a ticket querying delivery of my Chi yesterday and got reply today saying the tracking says it is in transit (no shit sherlock) and to check with my local post office!!! How the hell is my local postie gonna have the first feckin clue where my package from china is in the transit system!!!!

Raised a ticket querying delivery of my Chi yesterday and got reply today saying the tracking says it is in transit (no shit sherlock) and to check with my local post office!!! How the hell is my local postie gonna have the first feckin clue where my package from china is in the transit system!!!!

Standard copy-paste replies, we all get them. Takes about four replies before you start approaching something a bit more sensible. When one of my packages was lost lost they asked me to contact Parcelforce (who they don't use) and Heathrow. They sorted it eventually but it just takes time and a shitload of patience. Doesn't help that some of them have next to piss all grasp of English so it helps if you write in simple forms and short sentences. Doing paragraphs never gets anywhere in the beginning.

Standard copy-paste replies, we all get them. Takes about four replies before you start approaching something a bit more sensible. When one of my packages was lost lost they asked me to contact Parcelforce (who they don't use) and Heathrow. They sorted it eventually but it just takes time and a shitload of patience. Doesn't help that some of them have next to piss all grasp of English so it helps if you write in simple forms and short sentences. Doing paragraphs never gets anywhere in the beginning.

That's me screwed if I ever have a problem, then.

Well, I've never had any update after Singapore Post message "dispatched to destination country".
Despite the lottery on waiting times, I'm fairly impressed so far. The orders have been filled properly and it's got here (eventually) - considering it goes through Royal Mail's hands, that's some feat!

One thing that frustrates me a bit is that every order has had just one or two items that have held up the shipping. Ordered on 24th, dispatch confirmation this morning.

At least it got out of FT before their holiday.

I'm not entirely sure.
When I click the link in my email I get a photo of my package and;

Order Status:
All shipments are processed.

Doesn't it say "Shipped" above the picture of the parcel?

Just discovered they've split my order because they're restocking the Protank 2 clone - but everything else has departed

I'm not entirely sure.
When I click the link in my email I get a photo of my package and;

Order Status:
All shipments are processed.

Yep your package is sent :)

If you didn't get tracking it's probably sent via standard China post so expect a month wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom