What's new

FastTech tracking

Six weeks till delivery for the one I just got, and my tracking still says it is in a plane bound for Heathrow.

Mines been at Heathrow since the 22nd. Hopefully they will decide to actually release it by Christmas. Ordered on the 7th btw

I'm beginning to think that them who said the problem lies at the Heathrow end and not Singapore might well be right.

Same here. Despatched to overseas since 9th sounds awfully like British customs are giving mail from china a right going over

Yea it turned up today. Just gotta wait for the tracking app to catch up now still at Heathrow apparently
py7u8equ.jpg

I've only just recieved one of my parcels after nearly 5 weeks from Fasttech. It will say "arrived in GB" once its got here. then its a 2-3 day wait. I've done some detective work and apparently HK customs are showing big interest in parcels containing batteries. Fasttech claim that they are thinking of switching to China post to avoid these issues but we'll have to see on that one. I guess its a case of high demand now everyones got wind of them. In fact they are a middleman for lots of smaller factories so sometimes its a case of waiting for them.
As Daniel Craig gets told in Layer Cake, "the secret of being a success in business is being a good middleman"

Ordering from HK is cheap but not quick.

Ordering from UK is quick but not cheap.

Waiting goes with the territory ;)

Back
Top Bottom