What's new

#Father's Day#Giveaway

fathers day giveaway

a new dripper ....... and someone to look after the kids for a week would be nice.... mmmmmm

I'm just looking forward to my kids staying and spending quality time as I do every weekend. I always like to treat those days as munching days, and stuff my skinny white ass.

If it is vape related, then daddy's certainly like a gift card so they can choose what they like within a very suitable price range. :8:

A freakish accident to give me a weekend of silence.

For Father's Day I now ask, as my father did before me, for a box of licorice allsorts and some peace & quiet! He never did get the peace and quiet, especially while the licorice allsorts box still had some in!

My wife has told me that I'm not allowed to have vape related stuff from the kids! Damn unfair that if you ask me!

i would like my daughters mother to be more involved in my daughters life............

For Father's Day I now ask, as my father did before me, for a box of licorice allsorts and some peace & quiet! He never did get the peace and quiet, especially while the licorice allsorts box still had some in!

My wife has told me that I'm not allowed to have vape related stuff from the kids! Damn unfair that if you ask me!

that is unfair m8 , get her told lol :D

Back
Top Bottom