What's new

#Father's Day#Giveaway

Only fools and horses Del boys sheepskin jacket dressing gown! You Plonka!

And some juice if I'm lucky!

From the clouds of Valhalla

Someone to take the kids out for the day and leave me to record a mix without little fingers playing with the fx and faders

It's Father's Day soon? Maybe my son, who lives in the USA, might actually contact me. He's not spoken to me in over 3 years (long story). That's all I want.

It's Father's Day soon? Maybe my son, who lives in the USA, might actually contact me. He's not spoken to me in over 3 years (long story). That's all I want.

I'm really sorry to hear that. That must be ridiculously tough. I haven't seen or spoken to my dad for half of my life, or any family member for that matter (again a long story). I hope that phone call come for you, even if the time isn't now.

That's nice of you to say. But I'm not holding out much hope.

People come round in their own time. From experience, forcing an issue will never help. If he has stuff to work out then as difficult as it seems it is probably a good idea to let him at least know you always have an open door and leave the timing and decision down to him. The open door isn't something I ever expect to have and I don't think I ever want it anyway. Certainly hope your son crosses the bridge when he gets to it. Man, did I just say that! :8:

Some fucking peace and quiet would be nice

And another SX Mini :D

Back
Top Bottom