What's new

#Father's Day#Giveaway

People come round in their own time. From experience, forcing an issue will never help. If he has stuff to work out then as difficult as it seems it is probably a good idea to let him at least know you always have an open door and leave the timing and decision down to him. The open door isn't something I ever expect to have and I don't think I ever want it anyway. Certainly hope your son crosses the bridge when he gets to it. Man, did I just say that! :8:

Thanks, and yes, he needs to work out 'stuff' so maybe in time it'll happen. Thanks.

I foooookin love fathers day, me dad, me little boy (9rs old ahhhhh) and myself are always causing trouble for mom/nanna, so all i want for fathers days is that we continue as normal - but on fathers day we can get away with more BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

:D

Not sure my dogs going to get me anything. And to be honest I kind of hope she doesn't leave me a 'present' when i get in from work haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

Back
Top Bottom