What's new

Finally got the TFV12

I'm actually thinking how hard it can be to actually offend someone on here?

"Ya cunt"

Doesn't quite do it does it? Is it offensive anymore?

Not me...

What a pointless thread.
Don't you all know the TFV16 is hitting the stores the 1st of next month.
I'll save my cash until then.
Carry on tootle puffing with the 12....... [emoji16]

I'm actually thinking how hard it can be to actually offend someone on here?

"Ya cunt"

Doesn't quite do it does it? Is it offensive anymore?

Not me...
Still A Cunt Card.jpg

:D:P:P:P:lol1:

Just got back into vaping, went all out on the tfv12 and the gx350 kit, only vaping at 100w... I was vaping the smok g2 on a coolfire IV tc100, found the g2 to be quite flavourless so tried moving to a cheap dropper which was ok for a while, but with the way I was vaping was just effort, so I moved back to my first sub ohm which just killed my vaping vibe... so the thing I'm liking about the tfv12 is that I'm getting good flavour good clouds and from the gx350 mod good battery life, and now I've found out that I can get decks to build on, something which I may look at down the line but my problem with that is im worried about flavour reduction and that putting me back off vaping... also I find that I can't vape juice with any amount of nicotine in for any decent amount so I find I'm still smoking just not as much... any suggestions as I'm still quite new to the vaping world and yes I do try and run before I can walk

Just got back into vaping, went all out on the tfv12 and the gx350 kit, only vaping at 100w... I was vaping the smok g2 on a coolfire IV tc100, found the g2 to be quite flavourless so tried moving to a cheap dropper which was ok for a while, but with the way I was vaping was just effort, so I moved back to my first sub ohm which just killed my vaping vibe... so the thing I'm liking about the tfv12 is that I'm getting good flavour good clouds and from the gx350 mod good battery life, and now I've found out that I can get decks to build on, something which I may look at down the line but my problem with that is im worried about flavour reduction and that putting me back off vaping... also I find that I can't vape juice with any amount of nicotine in for any decent amount so I find I'm still smoking just not as much... any suggestions as I'm still quite new to the vaping world and yes I do try and run before I can walk

You could say I'm not a fan of the TFV12, but it could be just right for you. Vaping at 100 watts you should reduce your nicotine down to 2 or 3 mg and spend longer vaping. This could get you off the cigs completely and then you can look at the RBA deck.

Back
Top Bottom