What's new

Finally!

That would have been Andy Sutton (smoke with out fire)

Thanks again for getting me to strip the pipe down in the car park - well chuffed that the battery is accessible and replaceable :)

I'd like to second all of what KulrMeStoopid said. That was a truly awsome day and it was great to finally be able to put faces to names. I didn't take hardly any photos, actually I took one and that's all blurry. I think I spent all day in queues and that doesn't make for great photos. I'm sooooo tired now though :)

Well I went & it was a late night decision and it was worth the trip

Got to meet the faces behind the names well some whom I did speak to other I wasn't sure who they were :(

All I can say is your all a very welcoming bunch of ppl ( I thought KMS was gonna run away with my boy :P )

A few shouts to some some of the vendors I got a chance to speak too

@leisureliquids Terry Cheers for the Prize, sadly I never got a chance to speak to again..
@Empvap as always great service and chatting to your boys P.S. Get Sean a hearing aid

P.s. Got stuck in traffic for 45 mins crawling @ 5mph :(

Last edited:
Well I went & it was a late night decision and it was worth the trip

Got to meet the faces behind the names well some whom I did speak to other I wasn't sure who they were :(

All I can say is your all a very welcoming bunch of ppl ( I thought KMS was gonna run away with my boy :P )

A few shouts to some some of the vendors I got a chance to speak too

@leisureliquids Terry Cheers for the Prize, sadly I never got a chance to speak to again..
@Empvap as always great service and chatting to your boys P.S. Get Sean a hearing aid
Lol, you were very lucky to get your baby back, I was expecting her to make a run for it any moment :)

I go all gushy over everyone else's babies! I promise I wouldn't have stole him :P but I would have been more than content sat there all day rocking him!

Thanks MadTz - the noise inside the tent was very loud, it was hard to hear people. However I will let Sean know you think he needs to get his ears checked :27:

Just got back home now.

It was a long day for us starting at 6am to get up and ready to be at the Moat House for 7am. I wouldn't have believed it would take us 3 hours to set up our table but it did.

Had to shoo away some peeps that sneaked in round the side of the building to get in early looking for freebies from all of the vendors !:please:

We found it really busy and nice to meet a few of our regular customers as well as new ones. And it is gratifying to have people tell us how good our flavours taste. And who would know that purple bunny drip tips would sell out so quickly ! ! ! :57:

We finally stopped serving just after 6pm and packed up. It was a very quiet trip home this morning as everybody was tired. At least it was not as long as the trip down which was very very long due to the massive tailbacks on the M6. :24:

Thanks MadTz - the noise inside the tent was very loud, it was hard to hear people. However I will let Sean know you think he needs to get his ears checked :27:

Just got back home now.

It was a long day for us starting at 6am to get up and ready to be at the Moat House for 7am. I wouldn't have believed it would take us 3 hours to set up our table but it did.

Had to shoo away some peeps that sneaked in round the side of the building to get in early looking for freebies from all of the vendors !:please:

We found it really busy and nice to meet a few of our regular customers as well as new ones. And it is gratifying to have people tell us how good our flavours taste. And who would know that purple bunny drip tips would sell out so quickly ! ! ! :57:

We finally stopped serving just after 6pm and packed up. It was a very quiet trip home this morning as everybody was tired. At least it was not as long as the trip down which was very very long due to the massive tailbacks on the M6. :24:

I tried to get over to your table several time to come say hi! But there were just too many people to fight through!

Back
Top Bottom