What's new

Fire

You for real or extracting the urine?

Nope it was on fire got some youde clapton wire, wrapped around a 2mm drill bit came out at .8 ohms nice tidy little build. Fired it at 40w and boom the cotton was on fire. Bearing in mind ive been building for past 6 months ish so got a bit of experience this came as a shock. The cotton was fully saturated too

Nope it was on fire got some youde clapton wire, wrapped around a 2mm drill bit came out at .8 ohms nice tidy little build. Fired it at 40w and boom the cotton was on fire. Bearing in mind ive been building for past 6 months ish so got a bit of experience this came as a shock. The cotton was fully saturated too

All balanced with no hot.spots?

All balanced with no hot.spots?

Now that im not sure on, looking back there was quite a lot of cotton stuffed in there, plus it might have got tugged about quite a bit as i put the cotton through. Which may have resulted in hot spots. Anyways im gonna try using a slightly bigger diameter, around 3mm see if thats any cooler.

Anyways im gonna try using a slightly bigger diameter, around 3mm see if thats any cooler.

Or just take the wattage down! :D

If you're managing to pull the coil with cotton... Then that's a sure sign, you're using way too much cotton lol, especially being clapton, not exactly fragile.

Or just take the wattage down! :D

If you're managing to pull the coil with cotton... Then that's a sure sign, you're using way too much cotton lol, especially being clapton, not exactly fragile.

Yeh maybe i did go a little overboard with the cotton aha, also as to the wattage i like a nice hot vape, sadly it got too hot to the point of fire :D

Yeh maybe i did go a little overboard with the cotton aha, also as to the wattage i like a nice hot vape, sadly it got too hot to the point of fire :D

I have only managed to set cotton alight once and that's running over 300 watts...

Proably choking it, remove wick, rebalance, only use the centre part of.muji as it's fluffier, and only use a little bit.

I have only managed to set cotton alight once and that's running over 300 watts...

Proably choking it, remove wick, rebalance, only use the centre part of.muji as it's fluffier, and only use a little bit.

Now here's a man who needs a Legalvape 4000!...:D

Now here's a man who needs a Legalvape 4000!...:D

I've managed a true 600 and pussied out.

Modded the Buddha to run at 340 watts daily, nightly, and ever so rightly hahaha.
Lovely hot flavorful vape. But anything over 80~20 vg. heavy in pg ruins me. Dripped 40~60 pg heavy. Felt dead.

Back
Top Bottom