What's new

Profile X RTA Buil n Wick

:hmm: The 510 pin looks like a shite design: 4.06

Thankyou for sharing that, confirms my thoughts on 510 pin, that is shocking, terribly thought out, if theyd fitted a proper well insulated 510 it may have been an ok tank, if i wasnt returning it id bin it, anyone thinking of buying this, stop, dont. Wotofo, i honestly expected better, theyre on my blacklist, dont care what theyve made in past ill never buy another of their products.

Thankyou for sharing that, confirms my thoughts on 510 pin, that is shocking, terribly thought out, if theyd fitted a proper well insulated 510 it may have been an ok tank, if i wasnt returning it id bin it, anyone thinking of buying this, stop, dont. Wotofo, i honestly expected better, theyre on my blacklist, dont care what theyve made in past ill never buy another of their products.
it's a thing Smok used to do on some of their RTAs', a terrible design indeed, the Smok TF RDTA being a fine example, so bad it could and did cause hard shorts. That was back in circa 2016 though.

UPDATE - Having finally got a reply from Vapesourcing and giving them the details and supplying evidence, they promised to get back to me withing a few days to provide a solution, that was 3 days ago, im still waiting sat with a Profile i cant use. I shall be emailing them again today, they appear to only read email once per day first thing in the morning. Seriously ticked off with this company, most certainly blacklisted for any future business.

Back
Top Bottom