What's new

Profile X RTA Buil n Wick

I have 4 Unitys' , with good reason, only thing I can fault is the post screws cam out/ wear out, but you get a spare pair.

Anyone know of Bears Vapes :hmm:

£3.39 48 RM delivery

Quite the list, including

Thanks for the mention, @andipandi. I've heard of Bear's Vapes, the owner is awesome, salt of the Earth, loves his Mum, wouldn't hurt a fly.

I had to say that, he's controlling my thoughts!

Thanks for the mention, @andipandi. I've heard of Bear's Vapes, the owner is awesome, salt of the Earth, loves his Mum, wouldn't hurt a fly.

I had to say that, he's controlling my thoughts!
I was going to order something earlier but didn't bother, looks like payment is taken before the ID check is done, got bad vibes and buggered off. Plus trying to register a new account doesn't seem possible, I only get the following option, which seems quite odd...
1721661855428.png

Kinda worried now, company is being funny about the return, asking for a serial number on the box, there isnt one, there is an authenticity scratch panel, however the wotofo check code website appears dead.
I couldn't find it myself either, there's no where to enter the code :hmm:

I was going to order something earlier but didn't bother, looks like payment is taken before the ID check is done, got bad vibes and buggered off. Plus trying to register a new account doesn't seem possible, I only get the following option, which seems quite odd...
ID check is done by OneID pre-checkout, when you fill in your name, address, etc. Conversely 1account does it post-checkout. (OneID costs 30p per verification while 1account costs £100 per month plus 40p per verification, a no-brainer for a small business).

That is the way Shopify does account logins nowadays. As long as you use the same email address from one visit to the next you'll accrue loyalty points and be able to see past orders.

ID check is done by OneID pre-checkout, when you fill in your name, address, etc.
i had to input my card details before I could continue, I didn't fancy it. Are you saying you input your card details then before the payment is debited the ID check is done first. I was imagining I'd have to piss around with a passport or do it on my phone using the phone camera (I was on my desktop PC). Seems like One ID use the banking details pertaining to the card details submitted, I can see that might work, maybe I will will have another go tomorrow.

i had to input my card details before I could continue, I didn't fancy it. Are you saying you input your card details then before the payment is debited the ID check is done first. I was imagining I'd have to piss around with a passport or do it on my phone using the phone camera (I was on my desktop PC). Seems like One ID use the banking details pertaining to the card details submitted, I can see that might work, maybe I will will have another go tomorrow.
The way OneID works is by matching your name and address against a database containing Names, Addresses and DoBs. in 99% of cases it does this seamlessly pre-checkout.

If you've entered any information that causes a mismatch in the look-up, such as putting your name as Bill instead of William or getting some part of your address wrong then it will ask to verify by connecting to your bank. It does this by displaying a QR code that you can scan via your bank app. The only information that is passed between your bank app and OneID is the verification that you are who you say you are, you live at that address and that you're over 18.

If you're uneasy about continuing the age verification process then you can bypass it, but I always complete those age checks by getting a photo of a drivers licence with the driver number obscured.

with no coil installed?
Didnt try with no coil, but i did try 2 of the 3 provided mesh coils and then a set of wire coils with same result, narrowed it down to the extremely long 510 pin, slightly wobbley, and sat very close to the side of the screw in bit around the 510 pin, sure its making a connection there, prob because the pin protrudes quite far theres obviously no peek insulation that far out, that stops where youd expect. I will try get a good photo tomorrow in daylight, but thats all it can be, everything inside is as it should be really, the whole thing just feels "CLONE", especially as theres no SN on the box or base of tank, that really concerns me, VAPESOURCING.UK, dont know if anyone has dealt with them before, funnily they are listed in diff paces as trusted around this foum, but thats not the vibe im getting, dealt with plenty of Vape retailers before to know that something is off here.

Pics of my profile X. From the pics you can see 3 things, 1, the 510 protrudes quite far and cannot be adjusted, shortened, tightened etc. 2, the peek insulator does not sit flush with whole centre socket housing, in fact it stops quite a bit short of the end. 3, with very gentle pressure from my nail the 510 pin can move and wobble very easily. The issue appears to be the 510 pin makes contact at around quarter of the way screwed onto mod, which is bad, by the time you screw atty down rest of the way the increase in pressure is obviously causing the loose 510 pin to move under pressure causing a short as theres a lack in peek insulator and the pin is not adjustable. Crap workmanship all round, im nit convinced its legit, i dont know if anyone else has owned this tank, if so id love to see a comparison photo of 510 or indeed know if you encountered any other issues like this. I only own 2 regs, so no other mod to try on, except my mechs and im sure as heck not attaching this thing to them Boom 🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    952.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0810.jpeg
    IMG_0810.jpeg
    751.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom