What's new

Review First look at the Sigelei 30w

I have experienced the looseness. Take the atty off, turn the device upside down and firmly push it vertically down on a work surface to push it back.
To be honest I think its a good idea as if you drop the device, this apparent weak point dissipates the force and protects the 510 threading.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Personally I'd prefer my mod not to bend and pull apart in my pocket but each to their own

I would rather it had a bit of give than snapping something lol.. like a bloody lightsaber in there it is!

Well I've now Loctite'd it together and so far (1 day) has remained solid- I'll keep this updated if anything bad happens :hmm:

I know what you mean about the light sabre- (especially with the 26650 tube!) I've got a Hades Mod coming so maybe I'll keep the sigelei for my home vape :)

Well I've now Loctite'd it together and so far (1 day) has remained solid- I'll keep this updated if anything bad happens :hmm:

I know what you mean about the light sabre- (especially with the 26650 tube!) I've got a Hades Mod coming so maybe I'll keep the sigelei for my home vape :)

I prefer my kicked 18350 Stingray for out and about tbh....

Back
Top Bottom