What's new

First Squonk Setup

^^^^ +1 for the Inbox ^^^

I have a couple and love them, but due to the fact they are single cell, a dual coil rda will drain it quite quickly compared to the Topside and its dual cell form. If you're happy with single coil rdas, then the Inbox is your man [emoji1303]

Yeah also own the Drone and the topside, love both .. but the topside is the best every day vape you can get for that money. What ever you do don't even think about looking at the VV Pulse V2 ... ohh man thats some poor QC I have been seeing.

Also one people often overlook is the VTINBOX , if you can find one on offer it is a sturdy work horse and DNA75 to boot.. but BTH for a first squonk I would deffo start with the topside.

^^^^ +1 for the Inbox ^^^

I have a couple and love them, but due to the fact they are single cell, a dual coil rda will drain it quite quickly compared to the Topside and its dual cell form. If you're happy with single coil rdas, then the Inbox is your man [emoji1303]

thanks guys, I’ve also seen a few reviews talking about poor quality on the v2 pulse.

I’ve nearly bought a topside dual a couple of times in the last week but haven’t quite forced myself to pull the trigger yet.

I’m pretty set of a dual battery setup just for the extra flexibility it’ll give me and although I’m not a 100% on dual coil rda at the mo I think that having something that can run one if I do go that route will be a much better decision than going single 18650 and regretting it.

will check out the tinbox too, thanks for this suggestion.

thanks guys, I’ve also seen a few reviews talking about poor quality on the v2 pulse.

I’ve nearly bought a topside dual a couple of times in the last week but haven’t quite forced myself to pull the trigger yet.

I’m pretty set of a dual battery setup just for the extra flexibility it’ll give me and although I’m not a 100% on dual coil rda at the mo I think that having something that can run one if I do go that route will be a much better decision than going single 18650 and regretting it.

will check out the tinbox too, thanks for this suggestion.
Here's a link to help [emoji51]

https://www.myvaporstore.com/HCigar-VT-Inbox-Evolv-DNA75-Squonk-Mod-p/hcr-inb10.htm

Also, there's a red kit for sale in the classies for £45.

Last edited:
/cheekymode

Checked the discount section, am I right to assume there’s no POTV discount @Steampugs?

\cheekymode

Asgard has just arrived but still waiting for everything else to come in.

went ahead and chucked a build into it so I’m all set to go, 2x 5 core claptons which ohms out to 0.14ish. Hope it’s not too hot!

Now it’s a waiting game on steampugs and fogstar for the squonk and batteries.

The wait is killing me!

Asgard has just arrived but still waiting for everything else to come in.

went ahead and chucked a build into it so I’m all set to go, 2x 5 core claptons which ohms out to 0.14ish. Hope it’s not too hot!

Now it’s a waiting game on steampugs and fogstar for the squonk and batteries.

The wait is killing me!

I really do think you made the right choice mate.

Back
Top Bottom