What's new

Flavour Boss Christmas Raffle

Flavour Boss

Postman
Is now LIVE!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FlavourBoss/

Head to the group for more details but the prize list is currently standing at.....

Prizes Below are based on a tier basis, so once we reach a certain value the next tier will be released. There are more prizes to add on but this is the list so far. Total Accumulative Value at the moment across all prize tiers is £1354.

Tickets are £1 per ticket - payment via paypal - [email protected] please include your email address & postal address along with POTV at the start so it'll be easier for me to contact you if you're a winner!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prize Tier 1 - UNLOCKED
Prize 1 to 27
Underground Box mech kit
Lucemill.com Mystery Pack inc VG/PG/Bottles & I have bought something to go with it.
Funky 60w TC Mod (Awesome little bit of kit)
Incubus Clone
Ijoy Maxo w/ 4 married batteries
10 atty stand from Stand Out Stands (Mark Sherwin)
Smoant Battlestar
AV Swiss Mech Clone
1L Boss Shot from Flavour Boss
20% Discount Code for Flavour-Boss.co.uk
Tesla Stealth
10% Discount Code for Flavour-Boss.co.uk
500ml Boss Shot from Flavour Boss
Sense Cyclone Tank
7xESIGE Sub ohm Tank
Mad Hatter V2 w/ 1x SS316L 24ga 10m & 1x SS316L 28ga 10m
Innokin iTazte VF
Pink HCigar Tweezers
Pack Clear Battery Wraps
1x SS316L 24ga
1x SS316L 28ga
5x pk of Vapebands (Will go in random prizes)

Non-Vaping Prizes – Random Draw
Prize 28 - 39
1x Veho Z-2 Earbuds
1x Ganzo Multi Tool
1x Screen Phone Magnifier
1x Jack Headphones by Amplify
1x Betron Portable Wireless Speaker
4x Cupboard Sensor LED Lights
2x Frisbees
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Prize Tier 2 - UNLOCKED

Prize 40 - 50
1x 1L Boss Shot
1x 500ml Boss Shot will be added
Dotmod RTA Clone
Petri 2 Clone
Sig 150 black
2x AV Avidlyfe clone mech set
AV Hacksaw Kit Silver Clone
AV Stormtrooper Clone
Scndrl V3 Mech Clone Silver/Black
Scndrl v3 Clone Brass
------------------------------------------------
Prize Tier 3 UNLOCKED

Prize 50-67
1x Vape EXPO VIP Ticket (Worth £60)
3x Rig v3 Mech Clones (Different Colours)
Petri Clone Mech Mod
Cotton Candy AV Mech Clone
Copper Able Clone Set
Goon Mech Clone Set
AV HK25 Kit Silver Clone
AV Able Kit clone (Blue)
AV Able Stacked Clone
Sig J150 in Black/Red
1x 50% Discount Code for Flavour Boss
1x 20% Discount Code For Flavour Boss
1x 10% Discount Code for Flavour Boss
2x 1L Boss Shot from flavour-boss.co.uk

Prize Tier 4 UNLOCKED
Prize 68+
Mod/Mech Of Choice to the value of £150
Another DNA to be added (Still awaiting delivery (Thanks China!) if not arrived in time, will take out and put in other prizes in place)

Additions will be made below this and stated which tier they will appear in. Please try and keep this thread clear for questions. You can pm me. It will take me a while to get back to you for obvious reasons so please bear with me. This raffle is non profit - if it does break into profit the money will go to a chosen charity of the members of the Facebook Group.

YOU CANNOT RESERVE TICKET NUMBERS OR ASK TO PAY THROUGH PM - It's not fair on the rest. Paypal only and in order of payment.

Draw will take place with my ugly sour depressed face on the 10th December Live for transparency.

#teamboss all the way

Last edited:
ah, don't have Facebook, same old story
The details to enter is above. and just write POTV in the notes and I'll be able to get in touch with you that way. I'll copy below for you if you wish to enter :)

Tickets are £1 per ticket - payment via paypal - [email protected] please include your email address & postal address along with POTV at the start of the notes so it'll be easier for me to contact you if you're a winner!

The details to enter is above. and just write POTV in the notes and I'll be able to get in touch with you that way. I'll copy below for you if you wish to enter :)

Tickets are £1 per ticket - payment via paypal - [email protected] please include your email address & postal address along with POTV at the start of the notes so it'll be easier for me to contact you if you're a winner!
it's nearly Friday, I'm tired [emoji58]

I'm on it now :)

Tier 2 is now unlocked with Tier 3 not far behind it. It's turning into a huge, huge huge huge huge raffle!

Any profit from the raffle will be going to charity. If we don't break into profit but break into Tier 4 I will donate part of the money collected to charity.

I'll run a poll on here and on the Facebook Group and combine the results :)

Tier 4 is now unlocked :) All money from this point forward will be going to charity along with a charity donation from the previous tiers. :)

Back
Top Bottom