What's new

Flavour Boss Christmas Raffle

You can get cracking on the new recipes and the preparation for the 250ml boss shots and the huge increase in orders that will give you guys once you've moved into the new Unit!! ;)
Indeed. Exciting times ahead!

#teamboss

Great job Graham.

Couldn't believe it the other day when you posted about people asking for money back / putting paypal claims in because they hadn't won. I was lucky enough to win one of the 1ltr boss shots, but even if i hadn't i wouldn't dream of asking for money back. Crazy to think that people would even consider such a thing, especially as profits were going to such a great cause. On top of that to threaten to try and get you closed down is just a joke.

Come to think of it, i put the lottery on and didn't win anything last week, i wonder if i can get my money back :hmm:

Great job Graham.

Couldn't believe it the other day when you posted about people asking for money back / putting paypal claims in because they hadn't won. I was lucky enough to win one of the 1ltr boss shots, but even if i hadn't i wouldn't dream of asking for money back. Crazy to think that people would even consider such a thing, especially as profits were going to such a great cause. On top of that to threaten to try and get you closed down is just a joke.

Come to think of it, i put the lottery on and didn't win anything last week, i wonder if i can get my money back :hmm:
If you go to Camelot to try and get it back, please film it, so I can use it in my PayPal defense lol!

Congratulations on the Boss Shot again! :)

G #teamboss

Perhaps you should run a charity raffle where there's a £50 prize for every £1 ticket, and charge the charity for the prizes......

Can't fix stupid eh?

Gj on the money raised :-)

For those that didn't see it earlier.

Thanks for the support folks, muchos <3 from the #teamboss crew

Attachments

• cancer-research-donation.jpg
    cancer-research-donation.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom