What's new

Flying with vape gear ?

Fraggs

Initiate
Hi all I will b traveling to Greece on Sunday from Bristol but I am unsure where to put all of my stuff. Would I get away with just putting it all in my suitcase?

Any help would b awesome thanks

hand luggage, most airline don't allow them in hold. Juice in hold is fine, and last time I flew I stuck an istick pico (without battery) in hold.

Hi all I will b traveling to Greece on Sunday from Bristol but I am unsure where to put all of my stuff. Would I get away with just putting it all in my suitcase?

Any help would b awesome thanks

I have travelled all over the world with my vape gear.

Bulk of your juice, correct in your suitcase, in a ziplock bag.

Atty & mod I usually have in my jacket pocket, and never had a problem at security, or customs.

Dodgy one is spare battery's, they are a non, no in your suitcase !
Hand luggage can be a problem nowadays as well, because the airlines are trying to limit the amount of lithium battery's on board.
I normally take a dual battery mod with me, that charges by USB, and leave it plugged in all the time I am in my hotel room.

Been over in Greece a few times this summer with loads of vape gear, as the advice above, hardware, mods charger coils etc, in hold along with your liquid, in addition i have the mod I'm using on the day in hand held along with some liquid, in clear bag, and of course batteries in hand held luggage. I took about 8 batteries and no problem, enjoy the sun.

Same here , flown all over the place with it , mod and tank in pocket / hand luggage and put the , juice in the hold to avoid having to deal with little plastic baggies ...never quite understood why people take toiletries in hand luggage they have them and drinks on the plane anyway ?

I go to Greece every few weeks from Bristol, usually stay three weeks, so I need loads of vape stuff.
I pack all but 30ml juice in suitcase (in the hold)
I pack mods without batteries in the hold also.
I pack charger and leads in hold.
I pack batteries in plastic boxes in hand luggage, usually take about 8x 18660s
I keep 1 mod and 30ml in my hand luggage and pop them in a plastic bag through customs.
There is a smoking area at Bristol airport, in the departure lounge, so you can have a few puffs before boarding.
Never had any problems even though it seems like a lot of batteries in hand luggage

Anyone would have a hard time flying let alone flying with vapegear, So i would go on a plane, joke aside, you can take whatever vapegear you wish, but i recommend keeping all vapegear as hand luggage. i use a coil master k bag and liquids if in hand luggage take it in smaller bottles than 100mls you can take a litre if its all split into say 50 ml bottles. All security do is swab the clear zipper bag, just to check the liquids aren't drugs or explosives.keep spare batteries in battery cases and in hand luggage.
However do check with the airline your using just to be sure there will be no issue, Ryan air have no problems as long as you stick to the above

Thanks for all of the advise everyone

So I'm thinking of just carrying my mod , tank and spare batteries with me / luggage. liquids and coils in a carry case in my suitcase

Just had a look on there website

IMG_0785.jpg

Back
Top Bottom