What's new

Flying and vape gear

@Vaped Crusader, next time shove em up yer fucking arse. Let`s be honest, you`ve been admitted a few times in the past with far more weird things than that stuck up there.
haha :D

Says the sexual deviant found guilty of a number of offences ranging from fingering livestock to slipping his old chap up a chicken in Tesco's.

Last edited:
Luxe X, great little device. Only thing I’d say is leaked a bit at the destination due to the heat so be sure to take the pod out regularly and give a wipe. Plus keeping it out of the sun. Killed my previous one by not noticing this as the juice leaked into the device and temprarily killed the battery. (Came back to life when dried out)

I fly a lot from London to Italy and they never care less about my vape stuff, I used to put x2 50ml liquids in a transparent bag and the mod and atom (with tank empty just to avoid leak) just in the tray.
They do not care at all, I did not remove batteries and anything just went through easy.

Remember always to empty your tanks because they will leak (at least this is what happened in every travel I did), even closing the liquid control and airflow happened.

@Vaped Crusader if your nickname comes from Batman, bless you!
Leaking of the pods/tanks/RDA/RTA is pretty obvious. In the plane the cabin pressure is maintained on approx 3000m equivalent altitude, hence the pressure difference in the tank (ground level) and in cabin will push the liquid out.
And, one the time when I was a VERY frequent flyer on the long hauls - I have discovered the RDTAs. This is the ONLY (known by me) device which does not cause the juice leak while flying.

Back
Top Bottom