What's new

The LVE (Formerly Lost Vape) Orion II Vape Device - Initial Thoughts

Interesting

tho of course buttered bush is in fact caramel kiss … with extra sweet mint base … so that is a bit clungyer than caramel kiss -

maybe kiss is the border these coils shall not pass

Which chiri ?

SWR

I will try a couple of buckets of B Nips from scratch, see if that makes any difference.

I rewick rtas every couple of days too, so it's on a par pretty much. I'm a bit pedantic, but once it has a slight off taste, I can't forget about it.

SWR

I will try a couple of buckets of B Nips from scratch, see if that makes any difference.

I rewick rtas every couple of days too, so it's on a par pretty much. I'm a bit pedantic, but once it has a slight off taste, I can't forget about it.

SWR - not surprised .. that shits filthy :)

It's a lot bigger than it's older brother...

IMG_3464.jpeg

1500 v 950 mAh and it holds 4ml juice as opposed to 2ml on the original.

Copied and pasted this over from the Postie thread, I'll post more here when I get to try the MTL coil...

They deemed fit to only supply it with DTL coils in the box, so I went with one of them, once it burns out I'll try a MTL one and I suspect only once I've lived with both can I give a more rounded opinion, first impressions are it's a honking big lump for little reason, considering the size of the DNA one and the features I appreciated. Saying all that, it's not shit, only just about the same attraction as the Prime X for versatility and usefulness. Like the original, I still feel the mouthpiece is on the wrong side to comfortably vape it.

Back
Top Bottom