What's new

Sub Ohm Wotofo/MrJustRight1 Profile RDTA

Trust me, you're not the only one. People all over are still waiting. Demand far exceeded supply & it's been catch up ever since. US wholesalers only got stock a week ago & UK this Thursday, around 2 weeks later than expected. You can try pming Wotofo on here to see if they can shed anymore light. Another issue has been the vape companys trying to get gear to the US first before the September 9 deadline for PMTA.
No help to you but thought I'd let you know what I know.

i appreciate what your saying but wotofo the lying to faced cunts told me my item was shipped on the 18th & at the shippers warehouse, was it bollox they have lied all this tome my item aint been in no shipping warehouse at all & by the looks of it they have only just got mine, one thing that pisses me off more than anything is been lied too, as for tagging wotofo on here it aint worth it they never respond, ive gone to paypal & canceled my order fuck em...

i appreciate what your saying but wotofo the lying to faced cunts told me my item was shipped on the 18th & at the shippers warehouse, was it bollox they have lied all this tome my item aint been in no shipping warehouse at all & by the looks of it they have only just got mine, one thing that pisses me off more than anything is been lied too, as for tagging wotofo on here it aint worth it they never respond, ive gone to paypal & canceled my order fuck em...
You're not the first & likely not the last. Should see the yanks up in arms over a mod they've released & it's only on sale here. Makes a change for them not to get something before everybody else :D

OK so for anyone interested, I actually ordered a couple of these, one from ukvapekings, the other from ecigone. Both arrived next day. I fucked up though, as I wanted one in black and one in gold and ended up getting gunmetal instead of gold, fuck knows how I did that :D

Anyway, I set both up, fitted one with the clapton mesh the other with a 0.13 mesh, not a direct comparison but I thought i'd get the gist with regard flavour. The first one that arrived (Royal Mail) I fitted with the mesh clapton and was blown away by the depth and consistency of flavour using Custard Deluxe from Primevapes. A while later the second one arrived (courier) which I fitted with the 'standard' 0.13 mesh, put the same juice into it and it was equally impressive.

Then I put some of Primevapes Strawberry Apocalypse through it (the 0.13 mesh) and it's massively better than through a normal Profile 1.5. Fuck knows how, same deck(ish) same mesh. My own personal theory is the rods suck up more juice than a squonk but really, that's a complete punt, someone more knowledgeable than me might shed some light on that.

I even vaped some of the same through a Profile 1.5 to compare and the RDTA wins.

Given that the clapton mesh is going to be more expensive, plus it's a fiddly thing to wick, i'm probably going to stick with using the standard 0.13 mesh.

Overall, i'm actually in love with this thing. I wish it had a vadge :D

I love the Profile 1.5 but this has taken that and improved it, for me personally, I find it gives a richer, deeper flavour and it does it consistently. You know when you out a fresh mesh/wick in and after it's properly bedded in you get that initial deep, deep rich flavour but it drops away sometimes? Well, after about a day, it's still there. Brilliant. If I were from Norfolk this would get four thumbs up.

Mine arrived from ecig one on Friday and it is a really impressive tank, probably the best so far from wotofo. More will be on the way that's for sure. :2thumbsup:

Improved airflow over the 1.5 &, like you say, the wicking just works.
Talking about wicking. I just changed the wick and wow, it's really really fiddly to get right without breaking the clapton mesh. I managed it but it bent the whole thing one way so it was leaning the way I pulled the cotton through. Teasing it back into shape cost me one strand which snapped.

Is there an easy way i'm missing?

Talking about wicking. I just changed the wick and wow, it's really really fiddly to get right without breaking the clapton mesh. I managed it but it bent the whole thing one way so it was leaning the way I pulled the cotton through. Teasing it back into shape cost me one strand which snapped.

Is there an easy way i'm missing?
Undo the clamp on on side ;). Yeah I lost a leg on my first clapton but didn't affect the vape. It is a shame they're so delicate but they come preheated which softens them up. Apparently it's part of the manufacturing process to ensure they're clean.

Undo the clamp on on side ;). Yeah I lost a leg on my first clapton but didn't affect the vape. It is a shame they're so delicate but they come preheated which softens them up. Apparently it's part of the manufacturing process to ensure they're clean.
Cheers, i'll give that a go.

You probably already know but........

https://juicefordays.co.uk/product/nexmesh-replacement-mesh-strip-coils-by-wtofo/

If I understand it correctly, a pack of 10 for £4.49 which surprises me given what i've read about how these will be priced but on the other hand, were they ever going to price these so high that it puts people off buying them. We'll see, I have a couple on the way, you never know, it might be a pack of five :D

Back
Top Bottom