What's new

For the Love of Nautilus

Hmm I’d want an epipe to look more classy. The joytech one looks a bit plasticy. I’d actually quite like one if I could find one stylish enough. No need for 18650s for me either. Maybe I’ll have a look.

Last edited:
My first decent tank was a Nautilus too - I used to use the Mini with the cage tank on my e-pipes. The only reason I stopped using them really was because I wanted to be able to rebuild the coils ....... and they are a pain to rebuild. I kept them in the hope that better 18350 battery life will come along and tempt me back to the pipes. And in case OH decides to start vaping. :)

You definitely need to try and find the aspire 18350s. They are excellent, 1300mah printed on them, but I was reading that they test out to be 1100. Still a lot better than any of the other ones I have. One can last me a full day at work or a full evening in the house sometimes.

You definitely need to try and find the aspire 18350s. They are excellent, 1300mah printed on them, but I was reading that they test out to be 1100. Still a lot better than any of the other ones I have. One can last me a full day at work or a full evening in the house sometimes.
Thing was that most of my pipes are mechs, and I could definitely feel (and taste) the drop-off as the voltage went down to 3.7/3.6 ....... which meant I was getting about an hour out of most batteries! :D

I will search one out, though. :)

Bought Mrs Wraith a Nautilus mini as her first non-Ego tank and for two years she's not needed or wanted to try anything else. She has quite a few now and they handle the 70/30 vg/pg juice I make her well.

The hassle has been finding small mods that she can't kill within a few months. After dissapointing experience wirh Mini Volt, Nugget and similar I've got her a few Picos which she loves (the resin ones are really nice). Seem pretty bullet proof and removable 18650 means she can just raid my armoury if needs be though a 30q lasts for ages at 15w and they have passthrough charging so it's never come up.

Seems to be a match made in heaven.*

* The Nautilus Mini and the Pico, not Mrs Wraith and I.. that was definately a match made in the pub.

Last edited:
Bought my Mrs a Nautilus mini as her first non-Ego tank and for two years she's not needed or wanted to try anything else. She has/has had quite a few.

The hassle has been finding small mods that she can't kill within a few months. Have got her a few Picos which she loves (the resin ones are really nice). Seem pretty bullet proof and removable 18650 means she can just raid my armoury if needs be. Anything else that size was built-in 1300mah but I can put a 30q in these.

Still curious as to why a Nautilus Mini is being used. Don't get me wrong, it was a cracking tank back in the day but I'd prefer a Tritoni Mini/Nautilus 2 over it purely because of convenience (top fill). Your mrs must be really patient to remove the tank from the mod, twist the AFC(quite difficult at times) and refill.

I'm sure Mrs @wraith has her own reasons, but I'd go for a Nautilus Mini over the Triton every time as the draw is better for me. Only just got a Nautilus 2, and I'm still trying to exorcise the ghosts of some noxious fruity juices before I dare try it and decide if I like it ..... :D

As a MTL vaper I don't get through much juice, so refilling isn't a daily thing anyway.

Still curious as to why a Nautilus Mini is being used. Don't get me wrong, it was a cracking tank back in the day but I'd prefer a Tritoni Mini/Nautilus 2 over it purely because of convenience (top fill). Your mrs must be really patient to remove the tank from the mod, twist the AFC(quite difficult at times) and refill.

She's married to me so patience is a given ;)

It's never bothered her but I guess when she sees me building coils, mixing juice and constantly cleaning threads and rdas it's
just not occurred to her that refilling a Nautilus Mini is that much of an effort.

She does find it a pain to fill using the 250ml bottles I give her though.. :D

I'm sure Mrs @wraith has her own reasons, but I'd go for a Nautilus Mini over the Triton every time as the draw is better for me. Only just got a Nautilus 2, and I'm still trying to exorcise the ghosts of some noxious fruity juices before I dare try it and decide if I like it ..... :D

As a MTL vaper I don't get through much juice, so refilling isn't a daily thing anyway.

Fair enough. I like how everyone's preferences are different. My parents have recently told me 'You guys are all robots' in terms of seeing a lot of people vape in public. Little do they know everyone vapes differently ;)

She's married to me so patience is a given ;)

It's never bothered her but I guess when she sees me building coils, mixing juice and constantly cleaning threads and rdas it's
just not occurred to her that refilling a Nautilus Mini is that much of an effort.

She does find it a pain to fill using the 250ml bottles I give her though.. :D

Hahaha I guess that's reasonable!

Are you telling me it's normal to carry around 250ml bottles? I only carry 1 x 10ml, maybe 2 on a cheeky day. Now I feel like shit hahahha

Back
Top Bottom