What's new

Found some genuine COV Wraith bottles!!

+1 for interest. I have a Wraith wrapped up awaiting my birthday and think it would be prudent to have spares.

I emailed COV regarding a UK supplier of bottles as the one they listed wanted a flat rate of 25 quid for international delivery. They replied stating when they have got that order filled then they would look at shipping to UK suppliers

I emailed COV regarding a UK supplier of bottles as the one they listed wanted a flat rate of 25 quid for international delivery. They replied stating when they have got that order filled then they would look at shipping to UK suppliers
They where talking about alchemy (or whatever they are called now) when last I emailed but it looks like alchemy is winding up it's cov stock. And still we wait.

To be honest, what sort of bollocks answer is that? This is something that they should have 'looked at' a long time ago but not only that, filling an order? Really? Just how many did that company order? A million or something? What are they doing? Getting them made to order? It reeks of bullshit. These are tuppeny plastic bottles not some sort of state of the art hand made mod or something. Hopefully someone will find an alternative but its leaving the impression that they don't actually give a fuck. Personally, as much as i love the Wraith, i'm thinking i'll be a lot more careful when it comes to buying anything COV in future.

Not only that, I too e-mailed them, thinking the weight of e-mails might make them realise there's a demand but no answer. I also e-mailed Alchemy, but no answer, so fuck them and fuck the horse they rode in on.

/end rant :D

I'm seriously considering putting mine up for trade. It's nice enough but I'm definitely more of a mech man than regulated

Still hoping these will be a good fit https://www.fasttech.com/p/1425400
On FT and US forums plenty of posts saying they work but don't think I've seen a positive confirmation on POTV yet.
Mine are coming soon ... ;)
Can confirm you will be pleased. Got round to trying one and they are exactly the same. Maybe slightly firmer (only a little and no bad thing as the wraith are.too soft). But apart from that they are cast from the same mold I would say. So fill yer boots people. 10 for about £2. Up yours c.o.v.

To be honest, what sort of bollocks answer is that? This is something that they should have 'looked at' a long time ago but not only that, filling an order? Really? Just how many did that company order? A million or something? What are they doing? Getting them made to order? It reeks of bullshit. These are tuppeny plastic bottles not some sort of state of the art hand made mod or something. Hopefully someone will find an alternative but its leaving the impression that they don't actually give a fuck. Personally, as much as i love the Wraith, i'm thinking i'll be a lot more careful when it comes to buying anything COV in future.

Not only that, I too e-mailed them, thinking the weight of e-mails might make them realise there's a demand but no answer. I also e-mailed Alchemy, but no answer, so fuck them and fuck the horse they rode in on.

/end rant :D
See my post just added.

Can confirm you will be pleased. Got round to trying one and they are exactly the same. Maybe slightly firmer (only a little and no bad thing as the wraith are.too soft). But apart from that they are cast from the same mold I would say. So fill yer boots people. 10 for about £2. Up yours c.o.v.
Hooray! Bottleapocalypse averted!

Back
Top Bottom