What's new

Frederique Ries….facebook posts on Trilogue 3/12 Today!

Nelliescroggit

Postman
Sorry if already posted! (Bing translate so not brill, but we can get the gist of it!)
trilogue 3dec13
I get out of the trialogue tobacco. We advance on a series of points, advanced or compromised. But on the electronic cigarette that health ministers want de facto ban (rechargeable), it's downright nightmare. Under Lithuanian leadership, State in the war against the e - cig, no possible salvation in my opinion. Lithuanian Ambassador believed that I insultais him by describing his proposals for bad farce. No, it of very politely and very firmly that I refuse to condemn a sector that finally offers a real alternative to all those who are trying to quit otherwise, to reduce the risks. And that the Taliban's tobacco, sincere or less clear reasons want to penalize. It is more than a mistake, misconduct.

Bing translation of frederique ries facebook comment. She was in trilogue meeting today.

More from Frederique

Just out of the Press Conference on e-cigs with Professor Bertand Dautzenberg, prominent scientif and President of the French Office for the Prevention of Smoking, author of the offficial report on e-cigs presented to the French Health Minister Marisol Touraine. Business as usual, European press present, France 3, France 2, Les Echos... but only Marianne from Belgium, Health Minister's integrist position percolated all right! Let them go on, she and her Colleagues from the Health Council, de facto banning for smokers the right to choose an alternative that DOES NOT KILL! At the end of the day, EP will oppose, and then what??? It will be THEIR responsability.
Electronic cigarette:-200,000 lives saved in Europe with my amendment,-60,000 lives saved with the new paper of the Commission, - 20,000 lives saved with assimilation into a drug.
It is the Dautzenberg professor who has just said.

It is the first time in my life in politics that I feel so useful. Talking about lives, quality of life, freedom, security...

What think Laurette? And his colleagues in the Council?
In Belgium the cigarette is over-the-counter at checkout of the Delhaize. It kills 50 Belgians per day, 50,000 per year.

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Electronic cigarette, no tar, no heavy metals, no combustion, no victim, is prohibited, continued, stalked, seizure (8 officers of the SPF health of Laurette Onkelinx in a dispensary of 15 m2!), like hard drugs. The Belgium walk on his head, Europe walk on his head. And this is not this Europe-which I defend[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I lifted this from UKV…SORRY Mods if that's not allowed and please remove, but I really wanted to share! Nell.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I get out of the trialogue tobacco. We advance on a series of points, advanced or compromised. But on the electronic cigarette that health ministers want de facto ban (rechargeable), it's downright nightmare. Under Lithuanian leadership, State in the war against the e - cig, no possible salvation in my opinion. Lithuanian Ambassador believed that I insultais him by describing his proposals for bad farce. No, it of very politely and very firmly that I refuse to condemn a sector that finally offers a real alternative to all those who are trying to quit otherwise, to reduce the risks. And that the Taliban's tobacco, sincere or less clear reasons want to penalize. It is more than a mistake, misconduct.

Bing translation of frederique ries facebook comment. She was in trilogue meeting today.

More from Frederique

Just out of the Press Conference on e-cigs with Professor Bertand Dautzenberg, prominent scientif and President of the French Office for the Prevention of Smoking, author of the offficial report on e-cigs presented to the French Health Minister Marisol Touraine. Business as usual, European press present, France 3, France 2, Les Echos... but only Marianne from Belgium, Health Minister's integrist position percolated all right! Let them go on, she and her Colleagues from the Health Council, de facto banning for smokers the right to choose an alternative that DOES NOT KILL! At the end of the day, EP will oppose, and then what??? It will be THEIR responsability.
Electronic cigarette:-200,000 lives saved in Europe with my amendment,-60,000 lives saved with the new paper of the Commission, - 20,000 lives saved with assimilation into a drug.
It is the Dautzenberg professor who has just said.

It is the first time in my life in politics that I feel so useful. Talking about lives, quality of life, freedom, security...

What think Laurette? And his colleagues in the Council?
In Belgium the cigarette is over-the-counter at checkout of the Delhaize. It kills 50 Belgians per day, 50,000 per year.

Electronic cigarette, no tar, no heavy metals, no combustion, no victim, is prohibited, continued, stalked, seizure (8 officers of the SPF health of Laurette Onkelinx in a dispensary of 15 m2!), like hard drugs. The Belgium walk on his head, Europe walk on his head. And this is not this Europe-which I defend

I lifted this from UKV…SORRY Mods if that's not allowed and please remove, but I really wanted to share! Nell.

Thanks for sharing Neil, there certainly has been some positive stuff filtering through, let us hope it keeps coming. ​ You mean to say you cloned this from UKV? :woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom