What's new

FreeMax MAXUS 200w

Brilliant review, thank you :) This is the kit I managed to win, thanks to @Freemaxtech . The 510 pin on the mod looks square, then rounding off at the top, no issues with that? Cant wait to try it out myself, those coils look awesome, I'm not usually a fan of stock coils.

Brilliant review, thank you :) This is the kit I managed to win, thanks to @Freemaxtech . The 510 pin on the mod looks square, then rounding off at the top, no issues with that? Cant wait to try it out myself, those coils look awesome, I'm not usually a fan of stock coils.

cheers mate :D no the 510 pin is round you can see a square underneath the pin tried to get a better snap of it for you
IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG

the coils are bloody fantastic you are gonna have a nice suprise fella ;)

cheers mate :D no the 510 pin is round you can see a square underneath the pin tried to get a better snap of it for you
View attachment 222116
View attachment 222118

the coils are bloody fantastic you are gonna have a nice suprise fella ;)

It was a nice surprise to win, one in 418 chance, I had previously noted that relatively speaking not many people enter some of these comps and it only took a minute or two to get 6 entries.

It was a nice surprise to win, one in 418 chance, I had previously noted that relatively speaking not many people enter some of these comps and it only took a minute or two to get 6 entries.
It would be possible if I´ve had a single social network/media account. :D
I dont like them...

Lucky guy Andrew, enjoy that great kit.

some
It would be possible if I´ve had a single social network/media account. :D
I dont like them...

Lucky guy Andrew, enjoy that great kit.

Well, I think my email address was used for a few of the entries.

I won't post my pic here, it's your thread, I'm loving this thing. There is a but, the but being I would've loved 21700 compatibility, I suppose that would have made the mod too large for some folks. Using the 0.20 ohm coil, I'm caning my batteries (VTC5A and 25Rs), they're probably a bit old. I have some Molicels on order, will be interesting to see how they do. I could do with a brighter screen, that though says more about my somewhat rubbish vision. I've seen this kit advertised at £59.99, uk online vendor, that's not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom