What's new

Fused Quartz Tubes for Gennies

What's the wall thickness? :)

Although I'm thinking maybe I'd better get one and check with a micrometer in case it's 20.20mm or something

Think the wall thickness is about 2mm. Had a stainless tube made when my poly tube cracked. Mate at work copied the dimensions, just measured with a digital vernier and it is 23mm in height and 20mm in diameter with a wall thickness of 2mm. Hope this helps buddy

Sweet, call me cautious but I'm still going to get one and check to 2 decimal places before I buy 500 hehe

Frosted quartz on a T2 is going to look wicked. I'll post the pics of the ones I have for the maxi... 22mm OD / 18mm ID x 22m L if anyone has any use for that size?

And here is the aga-t2 wearing this seasons rather fetching frosted fused quartz

aga-t2-quartz.JPG

Also available in a pleasing shade of clear :)

I've just been rubbing a quartz and pyrex one together really hard and the pyrex loses the fight. The quartz still gets scratched a bit but you can chip the edge of the pyrex one off

Tempted to kick them down the street and see which one breaks first hehe

And here is the aga-t2 wearing this seasons rather fetching frosted fused quartz

View attachment 6999

Also available in a pleasing shade of clear :)

I've just been rubbing a quartz and pyrex one together really hard and the pyrex loses the fight. The quartz still gets scratched a bit but you can chip the edge of the pyrex one off

Tempted to kick them down the street and see which one breaks first hehe

Errrr......where are these in you shop dude, as I want to buy one.......NOW :)

You can be my Guinea pig mate, pm me your address and I'll see I get one in the post tomorrow

I dunno about you guys, but I'd love to see a quartz tank option for the likes of a Vivi Nova! Nevertheless, that smokey quartz tank looks bloody nice!

Back
Top Bottom