What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

A fynemods first!
Fully mechanical dual 21700 Squonker, Using Moddog battery tubes which i modified and solid silver contacts.
Stabilized Bog Oak with blue, purple and gold pearl resins.
This only stands at 79mm tall!
Also designed so it can be completely disassembled for cleaning or maintenance, no glue, no solder, no wires.

A fynemods first!
Fully mechanical dual 21700 Squonker, Using Moddog battery tubes which i modified and solid silver contacts.
Stabilized Bog Oak with blue, purple and gold pearl resins.
This only stands at 79mm tall!
Also designed so it can be completely disassembled for cleaning or maintenance, no glue, no solder, no wires.

Amazing stuff. I contacted you on your website funnily enough earlier today and came across you on POTV too all in one day :) Real shortage of dual 21700 mech squonkers out there, especially as builds go lower, dual parallel is becoming a far more interesting prospect, for me, I love the ‘cleaner’ vape style I get out of a mech, but when you build at 0.08 you really need a couple of Samsung 30Ts in parallel to be safe - one battery simply can’t hack it safely and dual 18650 doesn’t give me the oomph I can only seem to get from a 30T.

A new design i wanted to try, Based on the single 18650 regulated squonkers ive made with no faceplate I wanted to make a dual 18650 Mod the same way, Made a few tweaks for positioning and really happy with the result. This has to be one of the smallest footprints for a handbuilt stabilized wood dual 18650 mod.
Made from what i call the impossible block! anyone that knows anything about block making will be scratching there head wondering how the red sections got in there
1f642.png
:-) If you look closely you will see its not just a case of pouring a red layer as the red sections do not go all the way round the mod
1f609.png
;-) Special trickery thanks to Philip Page over at Pazazz Box Mod Blanks.
Custom matching red resin buttons, mirror polished stainless parts and a triple stage polish on the block.
Bog oak graphite pearl with red pearl resin sections.

Really enjoyed creating this custom build for a customer,
Dual 21700 DNA250C Mod Full resin build with custom White Delrin faceplate as requested by the customer.
Triple battery cutouts each side that flow into finger grooves on the back, This mod looks good enough to eat!

Love the shape of the mod but colours not to my taste. not a criticism Matt everyone is different. Great work :2thumbsup:

Tiree a tiny 18650 clickfet mod freshly finished and for sale now on the website.
Gorgeous purple tinted white pearl with ghosted blue and purple inside Stunning!
The Chestnut burl has been triple dyed and stabilized and has incredible detail patterns and burls.
Named after the Isle of Tiree one of the gorgeous inner Hebridean islands up here in Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom