What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

I have made a few more custom atty docks and they will be listed tonight on the website at 8pm UK time :-)

This mod is called the Tiree, named after the Isle of Tiree, one of the inner Hebridean islands up here in Scotland.

The Tiree will be one of the new mods in the new Delrin collection but i had been sitting on this block for a while debating what to make with it and thought the Tiree will be perfect. So happy with how it came out.
Tiny size and so comfortable to hold and use.
I hope you like it
1f642.png
:-)
Peace Matt.

Stabilized 6000 year old Bog OAk with Ultem coloured resin, custom engraving on faceplate, battery tube inc cap and 510.
Running the awesome Dicodes FL80 chipset.

Two beautiful mods built for the same customer, both fully mechanical.
One is a single 18650 tube style mech mod, the other is a single 18650 mech squonker.
Both from the same block and with matching custom buttons from the block and no faceplate design.

A lovely little single 21700 fully mechanical squonker built from stabilized elm burl wood with solid silver contacts, stainless 510 and fire button and Modmaker cuboid bottle.
I love the simplicity and elegance of these little mech mods :-)

Ordered one of your center post removal tools yesterday in your clearance sale looks a handy tool to have.

This is the latest mod now on the way to the customer in the USA
Single 21700 DNA60 Side by side style mod built from a stunning block of stabilized maple burl with a pearl red resin.
Hidden up and down buttons underneath and custom red resin fire button.
I cut the block in such a way to show off the nice red resin section that was as the top of the block.

Hi mate just to let you no my center post removal tool came today and iam very pleased with it will come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom