What's new

Gaterings reduced from 30 to six in England as of 14/9/20

Cummings was mentioned a lot, I hadn't realized until today how much of a national hero/role model he had became.

Lets be honest you could go out on the town in groups of 36 so long as you're split into groups of 6 and each group socially distances them selves from each other group.

It is imo another way for the government to deflect blame or point the finger.

There was someone on the one show yesterday saying if people stuck to the rules then it wouldn't be so bad which just goes to show people still haven't grasped the fact the government's shambolic and ridiculous rules make very little impact on preventing the spread of the virus.

Lets be honest you could go out on the town in groups of 36 so long as you're split into groups of 6 and each group socially distances them selves from each other group.

It is imo another way for the government to deflect blame or point the finger.

There was someone on the one show yesterday saying if people stuck to the rules then it wouldn't be so bad which just goes to show people still haven't grasped the fact the government's shambolic and ridiculous rules make very little impact on preventing the spread of the virus.
It's not the governments fault none of it is. Remember, the care homes were down to the staff and fiasco that they have with testing now is all down to us. We're all getting tests that we don't need. But we're going to be doing 10 million a day and you can take a test every morning before you go to work soon too, but it's the public's fault for taking tests they don't need.

They have picked grouse shooting - but the same law also exempts football and paintball

Im going to go out on a limb and suggest that news item was from something like the independant ....

It screams Guardian to me, more than The Independent :5:

It screams Guardian to me, more than The Independent :5:
They are both as bad as each other .. but i think the guardian lies less

The independent will just makes shit up - the guardian just picks the bits will make the best left leaning story and ignores the other bits,

So if I have 5 friends round on Monday then a different 5 friends round on Tuesday.
Go visiting 5 different friends on Wednesday and again on Thursday.
Visit the pub with 5 friends on Friday and go clubbing with another 5 friends on Saturday.
Rest in the park on Sunday with 5 more friends.

No I'm not Craig David and obviously I'm a Billy no mates that doesn't have 5 friends but I'd have mixed with 35 people over 7 days and say those 35 people have wives or husbands and probably a couple of kids each.

Then when I've got the second set of 5 round the first set of 5 are all visiting their second set of 5 the numbers over the course of just one week will add up to..... Boris you're a fucking idiot!

They are both as bad as each other .. but i think the guardian lies less

The independent will just makes shit up - the guardian just picks the bits will make the best left leaning story and ignores the other bits,

I had about 10 different sources for that one :10:

I had about 10 different sources for that one :10:
It still also excuses footy and paintball - which are not what I would call “toff” sports .... A clear case of pick the thing that will make it look in the worst light.

Back
Top Bottom