What's new

Geekbar Disposable Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Review now live on the main page. This was a joint review between @Vapaneezer Scrooge and myself.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cig-a-likes/geek-bar-disposables.html

20210111_200659.jpg

Thanks for the review Dee and Si. Not for me but I can see they would have a purpose for some.

Aberration.
Worst case of disposable vape ever.
sorry but its what I think, and I hope they dont last too much in the market.

Personally, I have a real problem with disposable vapes. I’m not an environmental nut but they seem so wasteful.

given that pod systems cost less than £20, are reusable and pretty much serve the same purpose, I really feel that the vape industry should exercise restraint and not provide these products.

not a criticism of @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) or @Vapaneezer Scrooge, I understand your role here is to provide objective views of the product.

Personally, I have a real problem with disposable vapes. I’m not an environmental nut but they seem so wasteful.

given that pod systems cost less than £20, are reusable and pretty much serve the same purpose, I really feel that the vape industry should exercise restraint and not provide these products.

not a criticism of @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) or @Vapaneezer Scrooge, I understand your role here is to provide objective views of the product.

Kids can't afford £20. ;)

At 3 for £10 it would be better for your wallet and the environment to just buy some juice and a small pod device. Thanks for the review, but disposable devices should be boycotted and banned.

Aberration.
Worst case of disposable vape ever.
sorry but its what I think, and I hope they dont last too much in the market.
Sorry forgot to say I liked your review, of course. Thanks for sharing it! ;)
Liked the 2 sides thoughts.

These bars seem to be everywhere at the moment, I fully agree they are very wasteful, I can't see myself buying them but I have really found them handy in the car or emergency use, Geekvape nailed the MTL draw and flavour on these pods, I hope they turn that expertise into a refillable pod system.

I have managed to recover the 500mAh LiPo batteries so I can recharge them for my electronics projects so the waste is the basic chipset, coil and plastic (due to the glossy resin coating I don't think they will be recycled - I could be wrong?).

I worry this bar trend will appeal to the youff, will we be seeing disposable pods littering the footpaths instead of dogends?
(picturing the homeless picking them up for the last few puffs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom