What's new

GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 Question

AlyS

I’m looking to buy a new and more durable Mod, currently using a Smok S-Priv which is a little worse for wear and they seem to unavailable now. My question is, can I use my Aspire Cleito Exo Tank with the GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 AND is it good bang for your buck? TIA

The short answer is yes.

but the legend 2 is no where near as good as the original legend imo.

also the exo from memory is a long tank and I think it would look better on a single 21700 mod if I’m honest. But that just me.

Thanks so much for your response. I have definitely considered the solo and the original legend as well.

Hi @AlyS and welcme to the planet.

as already said, the Legend 2 L200 is a great strong mod and any 510 screw connection tank will fit it.
ive got 3 of the original and one of the L200 but sooner or later will get another one or 6 :D

some great prices out there at the moment. i got mine for £39.99 for the kit and the zeus tank is also awesome. got 2 and just bought the newer max tank today.

check post 5 for our recommended hardware suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hi @AlyS and welcme to the planet.

as already said, the Legend 2 L200 is a great strong mod and any 510 screw connection tank will fit it.
ive got 3 of the original and one of the L200 but sooner or later will get another one or 6 :D

some great prices out there at the moment. i got mine for £39.99 for the kit and the zeus tank is also awesome. got 2 and just bought the newer max tank today.

check post 5 for our recommended hardware suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Out of pure curiosity @MrDJ if you could only take a legend or legend 2 to a desert island which one would it be

Out of pure curiosity @MrDJ if you could only take a legend or legend 2 to a desert island which one would it be
now your asking the million dollar question.
there is more rubber protection on the 1 while the 2 is a fraction smaller but has a colour screen.
im gueesing the 1 might have more protection from the elements be it sand, sea and rocks.

Back
Top Bottom