What's new

New Tank Recommendation

Initiate
Ive been using an OFRF Sub Ohm Tank for a while with an Aegis Geekvape Legend -- but it leaks badly and now the OFRF Nexmesh coils seem to be getting scarce to buy online and no ecig shops have ever had them in that ive asked.

Ive had enough of these issues and really need to get a new tank.

1. I would like something that doesn't require me to keep wiping my hands and mod with a tea towel cos slimy ejuice liquid leaked all over.
2. Something that takes readily available coils that last well -i get about a fortnight from my OFRF Nexmesh coils with the OFRF tank but only days with Smok coils with the tank that came with the device

Any advice gratefully received, cheers

Vaporesso iTank 2. Leak free and the GTI coils are excellent, especially the 0.2ohm.

Thanks for your reply @JohnNada I'm not sure if external links are allowed so i apologise to the mods in advance if this is the case please feel free to delete...but on this link it says the coils are ten pounds each.. I know you get what you pay for **but that seems a bit steep.. .. How long do they last for?

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-coils/vaporesso/vaporesso-gti-mesh-coils

**(the smok ones i were buying were only a couple of quid each but were crap and burned out in a couple of days..the OFRF im using are about a tenner for 2 with P&P and last a fortnight)

edit: I think i read it wrong and there's 5 in a pack for a tenner?

@909 yeah 5 for £10.

How long they last really depends on what liquids you use. I vape super sweet dessert/bakery liquids which will ruin any brand of coil in less than a week, but some people get ages out of them.

I've actually got 2 packs of OFRF coils in my cupboard that I was sent in error and the vendor ignored my request for a return. You can have them for the price of postage if you want?

@909 yeah 5 for £10.

How long they last really depends on what liquids you use. I vape super sweet dessert/bakery liquids which will ruin any brand of coil in less than a week, but some people get ages out of them.

I've actually got 2 packs of OFRF coils in my cupboard that I was sent in error and the vendor ignored my request for a return. You can have them for the price of postage if you want?

Ive just ordered the Vaporesso tank and GTI coils on your recommendation,,,but ill have the OFRF ones if you dont mind sending them thatd be great thanks
Are they the Nexmesh SS316L's?

If so they might come in handy in an emergency ... but i clly reaant wait to not get covered in liquid on a regular basis....( i couldnt get any o rings for the the ofrf tank anywhere and that;s whats missing i think)...try finding them now on ebay and they've vanished overnight. My suspicion is they've been discontinued.

Cheers

I've been using Geekvape Zeus Sub-Ohm tanks since they came out. Coils last ages and never had a leak. Easy top fill and top airflow. Can change coils without emptying the tank. Bubble glass easily available as well.

Ive just ordered the Vaporesso tank and GTI coils on your recommendation,,,but ill have the OFRF ones if you dont mind sending them thatd be great thanks
Are they the Nexmesh SS316L's?

If so they might come in handy in an emergency ... but i clly reaant wait to not get covered in liquid on a regular basis....( i couldnt get any o rings for the the ofrf tank anywhere and that;s whats missing i think)...try finding them now on ebay and they've vanished overnight. My suspicion is they've been discontinued.

Cheers

These ones...

20231112_102050.jpg 20231112_102100.jpg 20231112_102111.jpg

I've been using Geekvape Zeus Sub-Ohm tanks since they came out. Coils last ages and never had a leak. Easy top fill and top airflow. Can change coils without emptying the tank. Bubble glass easily available as well.
same as me. with over 50 tanks these are now the two i use daily.
i did notice the coils go down hill a bit around a year ago so was so glad to see a new coil released. have you tried the XM 0.15 yet as its the best of the bunch.
only place i could find them so far was here, drop down bottom coil https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/geekvape-zeus-sub-ohm-mesh-coil-5pcs

same as me. with over 50 tanks these are now the two i use daily.
i did notice the coils go down hill a bit around a year ago so was so glad to see a new coil released. have you tried the XM 0.15 yet as its the best of the bunch.
only place i could find them so far was here, drop down bottom coil https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/geekvape-zeus-sub-ohm-mesh-coil-5pcs

I've been using the KA1 0.2ohm at 66w and they have always been fine.

These new ones seem to be for the same wattage range so will give them a shot.

Back
Top Bottom