What's new

Tell Me About Rebuildables

Being honest guys.. im struggling with a lot of the terminology on the thread and all the amazing amount of variables are boxing my head in. It seems way more complicated than i envisaged. I'm just looking for a cost effective solution that gives a decent vape and isn't too difficult to put together.
(So im not spending £10 a week on coils)

I dont know if i'm asking too much though?

It's a brilliant thread... but long.. 39 pages.. im reading it through but have only managed to get to page 6 so far..
I need to put together a shopping list....
Yes, it is long, and towards the end becomes a problem-solving conversation for the OP, iirc, but very helpful all the same

Well firstly you might want to look into why you are getting through coils so fast, gti coils are one of the better stock coils, easily good for 1000 to 1500 puffs.

To help you along a little, the iTank you have is a DTL tank, Direct To Lung, meaning it makes a lot of vapour that you huff down in one go and blow out. An MTL tank creates much less vapour and is like smoking a cigarette, drawn into the Mouth and then To the Lung. RDTL is then halfway between the two, Restricted Direct To Lung.

Once you know what you like, you can look at rebuildable options from there.

Being honest guys.. im struggling with a lot of the terminology on the thread and all the amazing amount of variables are boxing my head in. It seems way more complicated than i envisaged. I'm just looking for a cost effective solution that gives a decent vape and isn't too difficult to put together.
(So im not spending £10 a week on coils)

I dont know if i'm asking too much though?

It's not complicated, it's just that there are so many options out there, you gotta crawl before you can walk, you're moving into the hobbyist side of vaping, there will be tinkering, tears n snotters, bits n pieces to buy and most important a wee leaning curve, everyone one of us on here had to go on that journey, same applies to you.....God speed n good luck:)

Hello

I'm spending way too much on coils and only getting 500 puffs from my GTI/Vaporesso. Ive tried different liquids, different wattages etc .. a new coil every 2 days at best at £10 for 5 is expensive guys...but that's a different story..

I remember years ago when i was into vaping the first time around i used to get some cotton wool stuff and make new wicks myself. This was around 10 yers ago and i'm geussing things maybe have moved on since then (or maybe not?)

I'd like to know a bit more about rebuildables in 2023/24. Good setups - prices - ease of making new ones (would rather things not be too fiddly if possible)

My mod is an aegis legend so need something to fit that. Maybe you could help me to understand what the options for it are.

Thanks

Price-wise you cannot fault rebuildables. I've used the same coil 4 or 5 times before now. Just taking the cotton out burning off excess juice and lightly brushing if need be. I think it's unmatched with spending ridiculous amounts on coils.

However the sweeter the juice the quicker the coil will die. If you want you can get into making your own which will have less additives and be more coil friendly hence last longer.

I would say this getting into rebuildables is a commitment, it's not going to as easy as swapping out a coil nevertheless it's not difficult once you get the hang of it.

If your juice is corroding metal I'd be having serious thoughts on what I'm vaping...

If your juice is corroding metal I'd be having serious thoughts on what I'm vaping...
Corroding? I always thought it was just the sweetners used that causes gunk. I've used very sweet juices in the past but none of it has actually damaged a coil.

Back
Top Bottom