What's new

RDL Recommendation Please….

Tobytyke

Achiever
Evening All,

Something is giving me the urge to try a DL vape. Whether that is a stock coil tank, single coil RTA or a pod kit. I tried DL when I first started Vaping but preferred MTL more. Getting an itch to retry though so looking for some recommendations please. Provided it’s fuss free, no leaking and coils are readily available with a good lifespan. I have minimal to little experience with Sub-ohm RTA’s so providing they’re simple enough to wick etc I’m happy enough to give it a go. TIA…….. Lee

Evening All,

Something is giving me the urge to try a DL vape. Whether that is a stock coil tank, single coil RTA or a pod kit. I tried DL when I first started Vaping but preferred MTL more. Getting an itch to retry though so looking for some recommendations please. Provided it’s fuss free, no leaking and coils are readily available with a good lifespan. I have minimal to little experience with Sub-ohm RTA’s so providing they’re simple enough to wick etc I’m happy enough to give it a go. TIA…….. Lee
If your willing to build. I would highly recommend the BP insider v1.5, I got one and bloody love it. I must say it's the best RDL tank I own and have ever tried. The flavour is phenomenal and it's so easy to build and wick. You get a good selection of coils within the package itself. Plus there not on the expensive side either.

If your willing to build. I would highly recommend the BP insider v1.5, I got one and bloody love it. I must say it's the best RDL tank I own and have ever tried. The flavour is phenomenal and it's so easy to build and wick. You get a good selection of coils within the package itself. Plus there not on the expensive side either.
Thanks, will take a look at it.

After reading the review on here, I’m considering the Vaporesso Luxe XR Max.

That's a good all round pod, but the Vaporesso ITank 2 gives a superb RDL/DTL vape, especially wirh the 0,2 coil that i run at 55W. Ecigone have a great price, and SUMMER10 gives an extra 10% off. The coils last for ages.

Last edited:

Isn't that a pod? No pod is ever going to give you true DTL.

I'd go with @DMAN's suggestion, it's one of the best stock coil tanks I've tried.

iTank for stock coils.

Requiem RTA for rebuildable (comes with 3 chimneys for MTL, RDL and DL). Super easy to build and great flavour too.

That's a good all round pod, but the Vaporesso ITank 2 gives a superb RDL/DTL vape, especially wirh the 0,2 coil that i run at 55W. Ecigone have a great price, and SUMMER10 gives an extra 10% off. The coils last for ages.
Thanks I’ll check that one out. Does that take the GTi coils ? I’ll see what they do as 0.2 and 55w will probably be a little too warm for me.

Thanks I’ll check that one out. Does that take the GTi coils ? I’ll see what they do as 0.2 and 55w will probably be a little too warm for me.

You can use it at 40/45w and it's a lot cooler. The itanks are great for rdl as well with the airflow closed off a bit.

Damn, none in silver at Ecigone except in kit form. It appears that not everywhere is clear as to whether or not the tank comes with a bubble glass as a spare either. Think I’m gonna give one a go, so just need to take a further look for one. Thanks for all the comments.

Back
Top Bottom