What's new

New RTA recommendations?

Personally, I find your choice of coil and wick makes more of a difference than which tank and once you find your favourite build it will work well in most tanks.

You also don't have to limit yourself to 'Solo' versions as plenty of tanks will allow you to put either a single or dual coil build into it.

For my taste I prefer larger 4mm single coils which I like to slightly space but that's a matter of personal preference.

The Blotto Max or v1.5 are also decent tanks that are worth considering.

Also, to get the larger versions and avoid the 2ml TPD limit I always order from Sourcemore of 3FVape.

@Grayson the dead rabbit is much more forgiving with the wicking and uses a standard 810 drip tip…. On the downside it’s a PITA to fill.

First impressions using stock coil and cotton. Watched a couple of videos on wicking. Rest cotton on top of chambers. So far so good. Really smooth vape and taste is nice. No leaks, dry hits or gargling yet. Only negative so far is how loud it crackles. Won't be able to stealth vape in the office toilets anymore.
Also the coil needs to be cut exactly or it will touch the chamber and short if 1 mm too tall.
Also if you planning to vape inside the cloud it produces is off the scale. Double that of the kylin v2.
I vaped in the bathroom and after wife shouted who's had a shower and not opened the Window. Compared to kylin v2. Much easier to build and flavour is better and smooth.

Back
Top Bottom