What's new

GEEKVAPE AMMIT MTL RDA

Got one on order from Fasttech & a clone from HoteCig, they do look very good & the reviews I've seen so far are positive. Could well be a winner, looks leak proof & has the 3D airflow going on

Got one on order from Fasttech & a clone from HoteCig, they do look very good & the reviews I've seen so far are positive. Could well be a winner, looks leak proof & has the 3D airflow going on
Yeah, looks pretty good. I tried to resist but failed. Swerved FT as they're pre-order so went with 3fV as they've got them on 24hrs shipping.

$22.99 + $1.50 shipping.

$26.51 on FastTech pre-shipping after MAP is used.

Yeah sorry, I was looking at the pre MAP price, it's the $26.51 on FT

Should ship on Friday from FT, I've no idea on the HoteCig order, I don't find that place too user friendly

It's on my radar to check out. Be interested to see what people here think of it.

I am quite keen to see what people think too. Enjoying the Vapefly Galaxies RDA more than I expected so I am hopeful this is as good or better. I will check out 3f as I saw it was pre-order on FT and did not want to get stuck in Restocking hell. May even be cheap enough to buy in UK when available.

I like the colour options, airflow design (especially to prevent squonk leakage) and the looks of it.

So mine should ship tomorrow and 3fV usually take a week to deliver. Will update when it arrives.

So mine should ship tomorrow and 3fV usually take a week to deliver. Will update when it arrives.
Todd's review is worth looking at.
I thought the same as he did on first view. Have a lot of mtl rda' s and simple is usually the best but he says it's bloody brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom