What's new

Review Geekvape Blitzen RTA

No worries man, I’m gonna recoil it tomorrow , just for you xxxxxxx

You are a scholar and a gentleman. I really never thought about the coil height and have coiled it for months with the coils quite low - and tbf enjoyed it but its not blown my mind - this could well be a game changer. Oh I ALSO broke the bubble glass INSTANTLY so that was another factor in it being slowly shelved. I have plenty o' spares now though.

@MrTeaTime Had one arrive this morning.What length do you cut your coil legs buddy?
So many reviews seem to contradict each other.Some say build it high, others not.
If you hold the coil to the base of the build deck and cut the leg where it meets the little notched bit (hard to explain), it'll position your coil direct in line with the air hole. I'll take some pictures when I recoil it, it's shelved at the minute.

The bubble tank is stupidly fragile. Mine fell over in the cup holder of my car, so not even a full fall from vertical and it smashed the bubble tank into pieces. Ordered a couple of 4ml straight glass tanks instead. Love this RTA even though it's a little juice hungry

If you hold the coil to the base of the build deck and cut the leg where it meets the little notched bit (hard to explain), it'll position your coil direct in line with the air hole. I'll take some pictures when I recoil it, it's shelved at the minute.

The bubble tank is stupidly fragile. Mine fell over in the cup holder of my car, so not even a full fall from vertical and it smashed the bubble tank into pieces. Ordered a couple of 4ml straight glass tanks instead. Love this RTA even though it's a little juice hungry

Oh for the love of god i didnt know u could even get 4ml straight glass :(

Me neither until I smashed the bubble tank. Having a bubble for an extra 1ml seems utterly pointless when you make a 4ml as well. Ugly and super fragile

I’d you have a coily tool, the leg length you need is 5.5

99B83805-6EDD-4A98-A77B-9429B2561F1B.jpeg
B0848E5D-B739-4C42-B2C5-34135916F3B3.jpeg
A1A91373-E0BD-4021-8175-4FA86E08CD06.jpeg
You are a scholar and a gentleman. I really never thought about the coil height and have coiled it for months with the coils quite low - and tbf enjoyed it but its not blown my mind - this could well be a game changer. Oh I ALSO broke the bubble glass INSTANTLY so that was another factor in it being slowly shelved. I have plenty o' spares now though.

OOOOFT. I don't have a coily BUT i can tell thee now that i have never tried them anywhere near that high. I will endeavour to replicate this tonight - thanks very very much for taking the time to do this! Now....do you have a special hack to change the colour of my Blitzen from gun metal to black like yours? :11:
Think I might get me one in gun metal

the straight glass arrived last week, will post a picture of it when I get back from work. I use my old tank at work for stealth vaping at my desk

OOOOFT. I don't have a coily BUT i can tell thee now that i have never tried them anywhere near that high. I will endeavour to replicate this tonight - thanks very very much for taking the time to do this! Now....do you have a special hack to change the colour of my Blitzen from gun metal to black like yours? :11:

I measure them by doing this and snipping it slightly before where the notch ends / begins depending on what way you look at it. Lines up the coils near perfect with the air holes (not sure if it shows up on the picture)
20180420_182202.jpg 20180420_195840.jpg
20180420_195914.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom