What's new

Geekvape Gbox

I've had mine for 3 days now and I'm enjoying it so much! I have the pulse 22 rda on mine which is a great addition. Can you let me know if you find any better bottles please that would be great :)

Just ordered mine from sr vapes their 8ml bottle doesnt fit i phoned and asked. Some googling might be required or a call to modmaker....

Mine has just landed in the UK. Has anyone used it in TC yet? I’ve read that GV has limited the mod to 80W in TC mode. Seems crazy to me. Just wondering if it’s true or not.

got one on order from 3FVape for around £31 .............hasnt shipped yet due to on 22/12 iirc, its to replace the dripbox that FT disontinued 3 weeks after ordering

love it in red n black whats it like for carrying around all day what i mean is it heavy and bulky as thinking of getting one in the new year...

love it in red n black whats it like for carrying around all day what i mean is it heavy and bulky as thinking of getting one in the new year...
I have the red and black one, it's a great mod I'm made up with it. Yes it is a unit and quite bulky to carry round but def worth the size imo

Back
Top Bottom