What's new

Geekvape griffin aio vs Steam crave supreme v2

I'd like to know how the Griffin 25 plus, the Ammit and the Griffin AIO compare.
I love my Griffin 22 it would be nice to know which would be the best upgrade.

I'd gone with what "bigbeatles" had said. If i can't get on with it i'll move it on.
Personally I never got along with the griffin, it would never wick quickly enough....the griffin 25+ on the other hand is an immense tank

I do have trouble wicking the Griffin it's quite fiddly and has to be perfect.I need something that is more forgiving wick wise.

Personally I never got along with the griffin, it would never wick quickly enough....the griffin 25+ on the other hand is an immense tank
Best big boy rta tank I've ever tried. loads of flavour At high watts. I got one in last year's secret Santa. A mystery who sent it too me. All I know is it was wrapped with some flavouring delivery paperwork for kingswood road bristol. A mystery I tell ye. Lol.

Best big boy rta tank I've ever tried. loads of flavour At high watts. I got one in last year's secret Santa. A mystery who sent it too me. All I know is it was wrapped with some flavouring delivery paperwork for kingswood road bristol. A mystery I tell ye. Lol.
:D wonder who that could be

I always seem to be up n down kingswood road....... :)

Oooh secret santa.... youve just reminded me!

Well i've put a single 0.4 clapton coil in it and the spacer where the 2nd coil can go. it's a breeze to put a coil in place and it vapes really well in single coil mode. NO leaks whatsoever! It's a very cool vape also with loads of flavour.
Over all i'm very happy with it and i'm gunna keep it.
The flavour with one coil in is wayyyyyyyy better than my Smok TFV12 with 2 coils in place!
It's well made,well packaged and comes with loads of spares.

Not sure about the AIO but I have a Griffin Plus 25 and have just got a Supreme V2. The Supreme is the best RTA I have ever owned. I can't fault it, totally leak proof so far with incredible draw and flavour. The build quality is incredible, especially when your consider the price and I can't see how it can be bettered tbh.

Back
Top Bottom