What's new

GeekVape Legend 2 Box Mod

MarylinC37

Achiever
I'm just doing an order for Sourcemore and thought of getting an extra dual 21700 mod from them, and looking at what they have, I'm looking at the GeekVape Legend 2.

According to Sourcemore it takes dual 21700 batteries but everything I can find in the UK only takes 18650's.

Online ratings for the mod look decent enough but I'm only interested in it if it takes 21700's.

Does anyone know if this is just a UK thing with the ones on sale here as I don't want the grief of trying to return them to China.

I'm just doing an order for Sourcemore and thought of getting an extra dual 21700 mod from them, and looking at what they have, I'm looking at the GeekVape Legend 2.

According to Sourcemore it takes dual 21700 batteries but everything I can find in the UK only takes 18650's.

Online ratings for the mod look decent enough but I'm only interested in it if it takes 21700's.

Does anyone know if this is just a UK thing with the ones on sale here as I don't want the grief of trying to return them to China.
It does get confusing but if you search for geek Vape L200 legend 2 that will show what you are after ie dual 21700s [emoji6]
Screenshot_20230511_170148.jpeg

Ps I don't have this mod but do have a pair of vandy vape Gaur21 and so far not me down.

Back
Top Bottom