What's new

GEEKVAPE Z200 MOD

Does the manual warn you not to leave it plugged in? Mine does - leave plugged in max1-2 hours after fully charged I.e. no auto cutoff
Mate, never leave them plugged in over night, never leave them plugged in charging if you go out.
I never ever leave them like that regardless of anything said about protections.
And when I do charge from the usb port if im not home I tell my misess to watch it. If we go out its turned off and I dont care if its the mod with protection or the actual Charger.
In all honesty, iv not had an issue with any except the mod. Only ever mod that destroyed batteries, VkSticking camo thing I got ages ago, went stupid, readings went nuts, just recently, and the two batteries dead as doornails.
I believe it after so many I have its an anomaly, never had a mod kill batteries before.
Binned.

Last edited:
Does the manual warn you not to leave it plugged in? Mine does - leave plugged in max1-2 hours after fully charged I.e. no auto cutoff
This from what you get mate.
Again, never leave them alone going out, overnight, or on fire surfaces like wood benches.
Just use common sense. Vape devices are no different from any other device that uses rechargeable batteries, even though govt bs tells you they are.
All rechargeable L, ion batteries carry the same warnings and issues. Now not saying from above you have no common sense, its just the same, play safe, be safe with all Lith batteries regardless of what device they are in. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom