What's new

(Giveaway)Aspire new product launch giveaway-Aspire Nautilus 2&Zelos 50W mod kit

nice looking kit , could be the new starter kit of choice and a handy out and about er for us MTL`ers

I still use the Nautilus mini daily since I started to vape 1.5years ago. I like the almost ever lasting coils.
My wishes become true when I heard the new Nautilus 2 will use the same coils and has top fill. :happy guys:

Never let the Legend die

Cracking looking piece of kit, good to see another addition for the MTL Vapers..

Loving the look of that tank, and if it does take the old bvc coils, happy days!

Nautilus mini was my first real tank, thought id bring it out of retirement a month or so back unfortunatly id left it sitting to long with juice in and everything had locked up tight. tried everything and no way that was gonna come apart so alas to the bin it had to go.
Guess ill be waiting for this to replace it :-)

Love aspire products! Especially the original nautilus absolutoly amazing mtl atty and the one that finally gave me the kick i needed to finally quit the cigs.
Will be interested to try the new nautilus 2. I was slightly let down by the X it was a great atomiser but the airflow was way to airy for me

It must say something about the original Nautiluses that they are still recommended to new MTL vapers constantly on here. I like the look of the new Nautilus 2 so I'd be happy to have it on my vape shelf

Love the look of the zelos mod. Compact with sleek design and a decent capacity battery. As I use TC mode at around 30w it should even get me through most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom