What's new

(Giveaway)Aspire new product launch giveaway-Aspire Nautilus 2&Zelos 50W mod kit

I must be one of the very few vapers who has never owned a Nautilus (apart from one I bought to give as a present!), so I'd love to find out what it is that everyone else seems to love about them [emoji4]

The Zelos mod looks very sleek and stylish and the automatic adjustment of the display is a nice touch, I'm a big fan of top-fill tanks and I like the curvy form of the Nautilus 2, and together they make a fine combination.

Thanks for the chance @aspire [emoji106]

The Zelos looks very nice for the small tanks and drippers out there as its 23mm in width :) I have owned the Aspire Atlantis the first one and also the Aspire Nautilus mini and the full size, i couldn't of faulted them really, they were spot on i bought them! Well done Aspire!

Thankyou for the chance to be in this Giveaway, @aspire

The original nautilus was the first tank I bought that blew my mind. After giving up smoking every vape setup I had tried was a compromise. The nautilus wasn't. Amazing that after all this time it's still the best stock coil mtl tank you can buy. Looking forward to trying the nautilus 2. Good work Aspire.

love the original Nautitlus i still use 3 of them this kit looks interesting,really looking forward to it
thanks @aspire

I've just bought my first Nautilus mini, after seeing so many recommendations on here about how good it is for MTL vapers. I can't fault it. I'd be interested in giving it a go, thanks for giving us the chance to chuck our names in the hat :yourock:

Thanks Aspire, love the original Nautilus so looking forward to this one and the mod looks great as well. I have plenty of coils so thanks for the chance!

Hello All,
Do you want to win a prize for yourself in Valentine's Day, this giveaway is still valid, please leave your comment, then you will have the chance to win aspire zelos 50W kit

I'm new so have never owned one. Think I read somewhere it's on of the most realistic mouth to lung experiences which is why most ex smokers use your products but I may be wrong

Hello All,
Thank you for taking part in this activity.
Congratulations to below winners,you win aspire zelos 50W kit,please send your shipping information(address,telephone number,real name) to me ([email protected]) before Feb.18,otherwise,we will cancel your chance .
MickNewtyleRed
eyeball kid
simong
1.png
2.png
3.png

Back
Top Bottom