What's new

Giveaway - Authentic By Leo Calix V4 RTA

What a great idea. Not an entry but I'm sure some of you have seen one or two of my giveaways. In fact I've now got a few more companies that would like me to do giveaways which will be fun.

Hi @Simon G
Sorry to be a pain but can you remove me from the list please. I don't need one as I have one already and this should go to someone who doesn't have a tank like this.

last day of the month is Friday, so I'll close then and draw over the weekend.

What a great idea. Not an entry but I'm sure some of you have seen one or two of my giveaways. In fact I've now got a few more companies that would like me to do giveaways which will be fun.

Is that allowed? Surely if a company wants to do a giveaway they should have a vendor account and do it themselves rather than getting their “reviewer” to do it on the quiet?

Yes it IS allowed :20: It is entirely up to the reviewer what he chooses to do with excess items. Most Suppliers would FAR rather see their stuff being used as Giveaways than anything else @zouzounaki

last call for entries...... you have until midnight then I'm closing, anything posted after will be void.

I'll put all the entries into the hat and make a call sometimes over the weekend, still not sure how yet... going to think of something a bit more exciting than a random number generator.

Back
Top Bottom