What's new

Giveaway - Authentic By Leo Calix V4 RTA

Simon G

Olympian
IMG_20180813_121803.jpg

Hi apes,

I’m giving away this authentic Calix V4 RTA. I won it on here in a giveaway from the awesome @ed87

Comes boxed and in great nick..... sadly I just cannot get on with this tank, it's ok but I prefer what I have already so it's not going to get used.... which is a terrible waste.

.... postage is on me unless you are someone who charges postage on your giveaways, in which case you can pay for the bloody postage yourself. ;)

NOW HERE'S THE THING.......

I've been thinking about this a lot, this tank is not of insignificant value. ... and I believe in give and take ..... so what you will have to do to enter this comp is have had a giveaway of your own in the past, or go and start one now if you haven't done one before ..... it could just be a bag of cotton you aren't using, an old tank you no longer use or a couple of drip tips you have in the drawer, it doesn't matter. I don't believe there's many people who don't have something they could pass on that would be useful to someone else.

So to enter just post below with a link to your giveaway (a current one or one from the past) .... no need for a list, I'll use the numbers on the posts themselves to determine the winner. (for this reason please only post once and only if you are entering) If you win the tank, it is yours to do with as you like.

If you have one already and like it, then feel free to enter too. I'd be happy to send it to someone who I know will appreciate it, it's not greedy.... in this case it's good Karma coming back around for you.

Hope that's all clear and good luck to everyone..... if it's not clear then read it again, or PM so the thread isn't cluttered.

Oh, one more thing ... I will let this run for the rest of August, so you have plenty of time. :)

Last edited:
Superb giveaway and a wicked idea for getting a winner - thank you!

Nice Giveaway for somebody who would use it & would appreciate it . #notanentry

Brilliant idea and great prize! I am enjoying my Calix v4 and am certain you will make someone very happy.
#notanentry#1issufficient

Yup. Great idea. Not for me as it's not my thing but an awesome way of doing it :clapping:

Nice giveaway and great idea @Simon G
I have an unopened cotton bacon but that would make for a sad giveaway.
My collection of vape gear isn't very big yet so I've been thinking about doing a giveaway with something new.
@iqon had a great giveaway where the sqonk was delivered directly to me, saving him shipping. As I'm a cheap bastard I think I will steal his idea. I will update this post when I get everything sorted.

1ST GIVEAWAY - DVARW MTL V2 STYLED RTA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom